Welcome to the Websites Forum

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by elusiveblue, Jul 21, 2005.

1. elusiveblue

elusiveblue Pathologist

You Have Arrived!!!

Welcome to the Websites Forum. If you are new to talk.csifiles.com please take a moment to introduce yourself. If you are new the Websites forum introduce yourself. We love to hear from the new people. Even if you have been around and we all know who you are feel free to come here, make friends and hangout. I am your moderator elusiveblue, you can call me eb if you like. I promise the rumors about me are not true (most of them anyway) and if you don't know what I am talking about, I won't scare with them. ;)

If you are new there are a few places I recommend checking out:
    Board Rules: This is a very useful page, and will help keep you out of trouble.
    talk.csifiles FAQ: If you can't find the answer to your question in the board rules check this page.
    Questions Forum: And if you still find your self looking for answers scan the the QSF, or leave your problem there.

This is the place to come hangout and talk about all the other CSI stuff on the web. There have been some questions as to what should and should not be put in this forum. Let me just do a little clarifying. This is a forum to talk about CSI related websites that you have created (feel free to do a little self promotion) or found. Catagories that these include (but are not limited to) are: appreciation/fan, actor, art, shipper, screen cap, forensic, character, story(fan fiction), and behind the scenes/how'd they do that just to give you an idea. Also, I am not opposed to talking about tips and tricks for website building, asking for website help, and talking about the "how to" (but keep in mind this is a CSI message board, not an instructional site-don't get upset if no one here can help you).

2. Stokeslover102

Stokeslover102 CSI Level One

Re: www.Welcome_to_the_Websites_Forum.com

Hello... I have question if anyone knows the answer that would relly help me out. Recenlly I have a craving for Snicker fan Fics and I was wondering if there was another web site dedicated just for it....I know there is one for GSR but I cant find any snickers????????

Thanks

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

4. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Greetings! My name is Poseidon. I come as an ambassador of good will from the website CSI Game dot net. We're not quite
    as specialized as you are but we do have our purpose. In our user to user section, we help people who are stuck in the games. Our site is international in tone as we have players from Mexico, Canada, England, South Africa, Norway just to name a few. There is also a section for introductions. ;)

5. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

6. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

7. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

8. HCfanforlife1982

HCfanforlife1982 Police Officer

Hi everyone I am HCfanforlife1982 but you can call me HC if you would like. I just wanted to say hi. I try and be on Talk CSI everyday or so. I hope to see you around.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

GreggoChick, your rank varies depending upon the number of posts you have put on this board. There have been lists mentioned in the QSF (Questions, Suggestions, and Feedback Forum) of this board. Hope that helps.

11. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

12. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

13. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hello everyone. I'm Jasmina but you all can call me Mina. Anyway, I'm the moderator for this forum and you can ask me any questions you have in this thread or via pm, whatever works for you, and I'll answer 'em :).

14. Guest

Guest Guest

15. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift