~Welcome To The Merchandise Forum~

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by MiamiDade, Jul 31, 2006.

1. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

[​IMG]

A very warm welcome to the Merchandise Forum. :D As I'm sure all of you have figured out, this is where you can discuss all types of merchandise relating to all 3 CSI shows ~ DVDs, computer games, books and memorabilia of all sorts.

Feel free to introduce yourselves in this thread.

Here are just a couple of requests:

~ If you want to discuss any merchandise related topic, please check, using the search function, to see if there is already a thread set up for it before starting a new thread.

~ If you have a simple question or query about merchandise, such as DVD release dates, please post your question in here rather than starting a new thread. Feel free to start a new thread for discussion of releases as and when they occur.

~ If you need help with a computer game, please post your query in this thread and hopefully someone will be able to help you.

~ Why not let others know what you think about your latest merchandise purchases, write a merchandise review here.

~ Please follow the main board rules regarding the posting of images. Don't hotlink images, all images must be uploaded to your own webspace (sites such as Photobucket) before being posted.

Thanks. :)

Here are links to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), the QSF Forum and board announcements. Please ensure that you take a look through them.

Make yourselves comfortable and enjoy the Forum. Please contact Elsie via PM (personal message) if you have any questions or suggestions about the Merchandise forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2009
  2. NickyStokes

NickyStokes Hit and Run

Does anyone know what brand of glasses George Eads wears? The ones that look clear/grey and sometimes reddish color? They're kind of rectangular shaped. Could someone please email me if they know?

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Until there is a thread up from Lucy I will post here, Congradulations Luce, dang heavy boxes, lol okay okay I get it, Let me know if you need any help getting settled. *munches on cookies* :D

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to your new home Luce. :)

I stuck a poster up of David Caruso on the wall. :D

You can take the girl out of Miami, but you can't take David Caruso out of the girl. :lol:

5. wibble

wibble Corpse

^ :lol:

Welcome to your new digs Luce - I've done some dusting and cleaning, so it all looks spick and span :) Brownies on the table and booze, erm...fruit juice in the fridge :D

Don't forget, me and Ducks are just downstairs if you need anything ;)

6. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

*steals DC poster*

Ah yes :D my vodka collection is down there so feel free to come for a shot anytime :D

Enjoy your new forum!

7. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Hope you're enjoying your new place, Luce. Us ship mods are just upstairs so don't forget to come in, and I know you won't forget your fav thread ;)!

8. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

*dragging in the Lava lamp* ...for your new digs, Luce. :D

Have fun with the merchandize, theirs and yours. :lol:

9. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Welcome Lucy!

10. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Aw, thanks everyone! It's very nice to have a little welcoming committee gathered in here. I have been busy replying to posts in the other forums relating to my move, so I haven't had time to take a look in here until now!
    :lol: True enough Tink and thanks for the poster! *grabs it back off Ducky*

Thanks D for your help. ;) Again, sorry about the boxes! wibbs, great job on the cleaning btw. Positively sparkling! :D

That is always reassuring to know. ;) Especially with a well stocked supply of Ducky's vodka on hand! Being sandwiched between SC and Misc is pretty pleasant place to be, as HnM said, a certain fave thread of mine is close by too. :)
    Thanks Tally. It shall have pride of place. :D
    Lol, I will give it my best shot. ;) Katpin, thanks too for the welcome. I see that you have been in here quite a bit, so I hope to see lots more of you. Thanks again everyone. :)

11. inge

inge CSI Level Two

*sighs*
    as always too late.... :( sorry.
    the party started without me.
    but I keep the supplies coming.
    *brings drinks and potato chips*
    and a present for Lucy's new home. *hands over indoor plant*

My dear Lucy, have fun in your new forum. :)
    now, I have to read about the topics here.
    I've never been here before, but I think this will change. I don't want that Lucy is bored here. :p

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Lucy! So glad you're still a mod! Enjoy your new digs and your very own territory! :D

13. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Thank you inge and Shane! :D

I'm doing very well so far. I have a lava lamp, an indoor plant, yummy party snacks, an endless supply of the very best Finlandia vodka (and soft beverages of course ;)) and all these great people for company! Hmm. I think I quite like this moving thing.
    I do hope you visit often! If things get too quiet around here, I know where to find you. ;)

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Luce! *huggles* I have brought you cookies in the shape of Horatio's SOJs. :D *puts cookies beside the vodka*

I hope you find your new home to be as great as your old one. ;)

15. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Hope you're settling in nicely here, Luce, place looks great so far. I come bearing a poster one the very yummy Mr. Roxton to go along side the Horatio one. Ok, so it's not CSI related, but I didn't think you'd mind. ;)

Don't forget that the Miami Forum is just a few floors up, we'd love to see you in there!

*hugs* :D