The Merchandise Review Thread

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Elsie, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Welcome to the all purpose Merchandise Review Thread. This is the place for you to post your reviews of all the latest CSI merchandise and gives you the opportunity to let everyone know your recommendations and what you liked/disliked, feel free to rate your recommendations too.

Please read the information below and then start posting some reviews! :)

Remember this thread is for reviewing or requesting reviews only, any information regarding release dates, preview details or general discussions should remain in their relevant threads.

CSI Books
    Have you read any of the CSI books or novels? Write us a mini review and let us know what you thought about it. Did you enjoy it, would you recommend it? If you want to you can give it a rating too. Please start your review with the name of the book, this will help other posters to easily identify which book you are reviewing.

Please be aware that some posters may not have read the books yet, and really don’t want the ending to be spoiled! Any spoilers must be placed in the spoiler code, if you are unsure about how to use the spoiler codes please pm me and I’ll talk you through it.

Computer Games
    Post a review about the latest CSI computer games. Let us know about the graphics and sound quality, how interesting the cases are and give it a difficulty rating.

If you are looking for help with one of the games, please make a post in this help thread.

DVDs
    If, like me, you have amassed a rather large collection of different season DVDs, then you have probably watched the DVD extras by now or listened to at least some episode commentaries. Let us know what extras there are, who is doing the commentaries and on which episodes. If there are any great interviews or good information inserts with the DVD it would be great to know that too.

Please limit your reviews to the extras; this isn’t the place to review the episodes themselves unless it is related to a commentary. ;)

If you have any questions or think there is something I’ve missed please let me know. Have fun and get reviewing! :)