Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WELCOME sharkybu [​IMG] have fun;)

2. sharkybu

sharkybu Victim

:D thank you

3. sabresarah

sabresarah Victim

HI EVERYONE!

I've already scoped out the forum for awhile now and made some previous posts in the Greg picture forum, but I thought I'd formally introduce myself!

My name is Sarah and I'm basically addicted to CSI: LV and I'm a HUGE Greg fan... (;
    I do a lot of graphics work/editing, so I'll probably be posting edited pictures and fan art a lot! Also, I like to keep busy, so if anyone ever wants me to make them an avatar/icon or anything, I totally will! Just ask! :)

Uh, other information about me... I'm in college; I like cats, science, and Photoshop; I will probably grow up to be a stalker (of Eric Szmanda; man, he is FINE!); and yeah! I'm wonderful and friendly! In the extremely creepy way! I:

Okay, bye! <3

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, Sarah! Make yourself at home and have fun! :)

5. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Welcome sabresarah. Let me be the second to welcome you to the board. :) Enjoy your stay and who knows...I may just take you up on your offer of a new avatar sometime :p

6. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Welcome to the forum Sarah!!!

7. lal

lal Pathologist

Welcome to the forum Sarah :)

8. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Welcome Sarah! Enjoy! :)

9. Dark CSI

Dark CSI Hit and Run

Hi, I'm a big CSI fan and been meaning to join this board for a long time now because it always seems to have the most interesting news when I do a google search on CSI...but I was never able to view it without being a member! :rolleyes: My favourite character is Greg, I think he's really funny and cute and doesn't get nearly enough screen time. I also love Nick who is such a good all round guy. And I miss Grissom...really never took to Langston and I'm glad he's going. Is that mean?

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, Dark CSI! :) Make yourself at home and have a look around. You'll find a place for just about everything you like to discuss. :)

11. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

:) Hey Dark CSI!! :)

Always nice to have more Greg fans around :) Hope to catch you in the Greg threads :)

12. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Welcome and have fun Dark CSI!!!

13. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Welcome Dark CSI! You'll have a lot of fun around here. I lurked for a long time too before signing up and posting for the first time. I was able to read everything without joining though. This is the best place for breaking news and pictures! You won't find a better site than CSIFiles and Talk!! :thumbsup:

14. isttoptan

isttoptan Victim

[removed spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
  15. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

Hello everyone! I'm brand new to this forum, and in fact this is the first forum I've ever joined!

I am a huge fan of CSI. It's one of the most creative and thought-provoking shows on television, and they are not afraid to shine a light on unusual aspects of humanity. I'm glad to find a community that loves CSI the same way. On a personal note, I got married in Vegas so I have an attachment to things related to the city.

My favourite character is Greg Sanders, and not just because he's gorgeous and funny. Also because he's the character that we have really been able to see grow from DNA guy, to rookie CSI, to an expert in social history, to all around brilliant investigator! I can't wait to see where his character goes next. Did I mention that he's gorgeous?

And of course, I will always love Gil Grissom. How often is there such a unique and beloved character as him?

Looking forward to interacting with you in this upcoming season!!