Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the LV forum, Lynsey, Jorja_Rain, Peaches and Liz! Heather, for you it's not a real welcome, but I hope you all have much fun around ;)

Welcome to the LV forum Everyone, if you need help with rules we have a "Help Guide" tacked up in this forum to get you started. Enjoy the food/drinks and have fun.

Hi! :)

I'm 17 years old and I live in The Netherlands. The first episode really interested me, but when I saw Sara Sidle in the second episode I really got hooked on the show.

Now, seven years later, I'm still a CSI addict, and I like it!

hey all! :)

I'm Laurie, I'm 25, I live in Scotland and i LOVE CSI LV!

I've always liked CSI, but it's only been recently that i've really gotten into it.

looking forward to getting to know you all!

Laurie

Hey I'm Claire, I live in Glasgow in Scotland but I'm orignally from a little town a bit further south. I love music - especially anything Chris Cornell or Silverchair related, into all sorts o movies and tv but mainly CSI. I love all 3 cities and watch them religiously cos I sooo wanna be a CSI! My favorite character is Warrick, I think he's the hottest too although Nick is a close second! Other stuff I like is; cheese, tattoos, peircings, broccoli and Irn Bru (Scottish drink that's the best thing ever!)

Claire xx :devil:

a big, friendly csi welcome laurie and claire!! glad to have you with us!=] and wow, scotland? that's awesome!! im in chicago (or about an hour northwest in the suburbs)

Welcome to the nut house, Flutter_Girl. Grab some virtual snacks from the virtual table by the door, pull up a keyboard, and have fun.

I've got a question for you. I have heard from some UK members on this board that in England, CSIs are referred to as SOCO (Scene Of Crime Officers). Is that the same in Scotland?

Dynamo1 said:
I've got a question for you. I have heard from some UK members on this board that in England, CSIs are referred to as SOCO (Scene Of Crime Officers). Is that the same in Scotland?

Yeah that's the same up here as well and they don't get to wear anything quite as glamorous as CSI's all white, full body, paper boiler suit things they even go over the head!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and yeah Scotland, cold, wet and boring but thankfully we get good TV all the same!
:D x

Hey, my name is Jeremy. I've been watching CSI since season 6 started. I've been lurking around on these boards for a few months and I decided to become a member today. Judging by the posts I've seen, this is a pretty friendly message board and I hope to make a home here for myself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back