Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi My real name is Dianna, I am L&D RN and I also am working on becoming a SANE RN. I started to watch CSI this year on spike. The show that got my attention was Grave Danger. Then I started to watch season 1 and was hooked. I am just catching up to this last season and I am very disappointed in the treatment of Sara. I hate when writers take a strong character and make her weak because she can now only work with her romatic interest. I also hate to see a strong female character keep going back to someone who has beat her away and offers no emotional support. However I digress.
I love fanfic writing and reading.
I have 3 sons and a hubby.
I would love to get to tour the CSI set, a group of friends and I toured the Crossing Jordan set last year, boy was that unforgetable. I have over 200 pics of the set, to include the producers, writers, and extras and actors:)

I just found this site thanks to a friend:)

Sara4Nick

Welcome, Dianna. I don't know how well a SANE RN would fit in because we're mostly insane when it comes to CSI. :eek: When you get time, you might want to read and post in the Crossing Jordan thread in the General TV & Media section of this message board.

Also, for future reference, instead of doubling posting, you can press the EDIT button beside a post to add or correct anything you typed. You have 24 hours to edit posts.

Grab some virtual snacks from the virtual table by the virtual door, pull up a keyboard, and have fun.

HI my name Zoe. I been watching csi:ny from season 2 than i decided to watch the first one. I love csi now it great. I like grissom and sara the best.

A SANE nurse is a sexual assult nurse examiner. In the real world a nurse does the sexual assult exam and the interview. However the insane part is done and over and certified. I make Sara Sidel look like she never has overtime:)
Thanks for the welcome and for the info on the edit button:) I will go check out the CJ board also. Thanks agsin Sara4Nick

Hi I'm Zero. (well Jac really but I hardly ever get called that.)I'm English, female and my birth certificate says I'm a hell of a lot older than I feel. (Which most days is about 12). I'm new to this board - didn't know it existed, I only found it because there was a reference on another board I frequent. (Good word that isn't it?? - frequent). Sorry - topic - right - big fan of the Vegas version - have been for years (since I saw "And Then There were None" in re-runs bout 4 years ago) - big fan of Cath/Marg, Sara/Jorja and since she became a cop rather than a CSI - Sofia. That list probably clues you in on my 'ships. And probably tells you a lot about me. *g* Can't think of anything intelligent to add. So I'll just say - glad to have found you.

Hi, I joined the Miami bunch about a month ago and that was the show that I fell in love with first. Then I found this one on Spike nightly and now I love them both. I think my favorite characters are Sara and Greg. Warrick comes in third on favorites. I have enjoyed watching the show from the beginning on Spike and learning about the characters. I hope to post some here and get to know the show even better.

MrsJREwing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back