Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to all new folks. We're happy to have all ya'll here with us in the LV Forum. Please read the Help Guide... on Page 1 for all sorts of useful information for enjoying this Forum. Have fun!

Cheers. :)

Hello everybody. I have been lurking on this forum for a few weeks and have finally gotten around to signing up. I'm Nikki, I reside in NJ, and CSI:LV is my favorite show. My favorite characters are Greg, Nick, and Sara.

Well, my name is Roy.

I really love this show. I'm a notorious lurker, but have found the guts to actually post and I'm in love with Catherine Willows. I know, I know, quite a shock. A typical human male attracted to a total bombshell. Who would've guessed? Anyway, I plan on marrying her at some point. She needs a good man in her life.

Haha. All joking aside (or is he joking???) here I am. Maybe I'll desensitize my lurker status and post occasionally.

Welcome to the LV forum, we hope that you are enjoying yourselves, If you have questions do not hesitate to ask,
There are some rules and to help you with that we have a "Help Guide" located in this forum. there are snacks and drinks by the door help yourself. :)

Hi,I'm Samjet from Beijing Mainland China. I have been a CSIer since the very begining of its broadcast. and i just found this great forum last week. I's so excited to see so many CSI LV fans. ps, my favorite ones are Grissom & Catherine

Okay, so I'm not new to TalkCSI, but I don't think I've ever posted in this forum before. I can usually be found in the Miami forum, but CSI was my first love, so, here I am, delurking. Hi all!
Oh, and I know my screen name is a bit long, so feel free to call me Megan or Megs

Welcome Samjet , enjoy yourself here. Lots of Grissom and Catherine threads to keep you amused! :)

Hey there Megan. Nice to see you up here! I always just called you ' Dragonfly ', now I know. :lol: Enjoy.... :p

Hi all, I'm new to the board and am big a CSI: LV fan.

Looking forward to contributing to the discussion of the great show on this board :)

Welcome to the boards everyone (there are quite a few of you :eek:). I'm pleased to see some more de-lurkers. :D

I hope you all enjoy posting here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back