Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Another Newbie!

MonkeyPrincess said:
Hello everyone!
I'm a fan of CSI and Nick from Thailand. I'm new here but acturally I've been around but haven't posted anything. Hope to do so more.

Hello and welcome!
Please call me Lydia. :D

hi people
i am a fan of all 3 csi programs. Got my tv mag for the week.
CSI LV season 7 is due to start over in the UK early 2007.
I cant wait,
especialy after the last ep of season 6(grissom and sara???) well that was the impression i got.

Hi everyone - I've been a fan of Grissom and the gang since the beginning. This season though, my interest level isn't as high as it has been in the past. I seem to be gravitating more to CSI:Miami. I'm not sure if it has to do with WP taking a leave in January or not.

I have a lot of reading here to catch up on.

WELCOME TO YOU ALL.. have fun.. and post your opinions... ;) which ever one.. you watch ;)

your_smiles.gif

I´m waiting for Season 6. It starts in Germany in a few days.I`m going mad of waiting.I want to see the new Episodes.

Welcome RedHat . Hope you enjoy it here. Drop by the George/Nick threads where we have lots of fun dreaming about Nick.... :D

Hello, I am a newbie from Estonia, a confirmed CSI:LV lover and Greg addict. We are still on S5 though, so I have a lot to wait for. Haven't seen CSI:NY yet but hopeful for next year. I've been lurking here for quite a time until I finally decided to join your fantastic gang. :)
(BTW we just got the first snow of the year.)

Hello, I am a CSI:LV lover and in love with Greg! I am from the great state of Minnesota, and it is really cold here right now, but oh well, while its cold, i can sit inside and watch CSI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back