Welcome to the Forensic Science Thread!

Hi all, just joined this web site. I am very interested in the science behind csi maybe more than the plot line. I have an older brother entering into the field of forensic toxocollagy or so he hopes :lol: I am hopind to study pathology but not for a while. I have like 98 posts to do before I can get a avatar and I have no idea what to say to enyone? But i think the most important thing to say is CSI Rules. ;)
P.S I hate shakespear :mad:, all he did was get drunk and write drivle! :lol:

Welcome to another fellow Brit. Wales is not so little as it is a beautiful country. Been there a few times and loved it. Good luck with your studying. My partner has been involved with Crime Scenes for nearly 28 years. I have got use to hearing all the gory details over dinner though.

Hi my name's shelomi and I'm a crazy CSI addict, but I also love it for the science to. I've been watching from the beginning and it has inspired me to study forensic science, which I will hopefully start to do this september in college, and I will hopefully in the future become a CSI.

Hey ya'll I'm 16 and live in Florida moving to Miami next year to go to FIU *cross fingers* and I'm interning this summer at a forensic unit this summer
mandi

Hello. My name is Ann and I live in Dallas. I love forensic science and "whodonit"s in general. I was very active in the JonBenet Ramses case and posted regularly on those forums. I'm one person who believes deeply that the father did it and the mother helped him cover up. One day we will know for sure.

William Peterson is my favorite ever since Manhunter which is a wonderful movie. If anyone hasn't seen it, I highly recommend it.

I watch CSI every chance I get, but not Miami or NY much. I received the computer game for my birthday a year or so ago and had fun with that. Haven't purchased any new versions.

I don't know how active I'll be on this site but I'm having lots of fun with the diner picture.

Take care and it's good to be here.

Just my opinion
Cheb aka Ann

Hi all newbies and welcome! :) Glad to see there more keen scientists out there like me :D Hope you all have fun in here :)

Hey newbie here.

I'm very fascinated with Forensic Technology. I've been a fan of Forensic Files and other procedural programs... CSI franchise is just the icing on the cake.

I'm more inclined on Genetics and the corpses. I'm glad to be here!

I would really love to become CSI ... i have this obsession for 2 years almost .... maybe one day my dream will become reality

:) .. i like when replies at my post start with "hi" ... :p .. i feel that i am already in this group ..

Back