Welcome to the Forensic Science Thread!

Hey everyone. I am new. I can a basic overview in another topic but I am currently a high school senior. I am going to major in Criminal Justice to get an Associates degree and then onto another university to get a Bachelor of Science degree in Forensic Science. Forensics is my thing. Everything has that something that they are meant for, that makes them happy, and they put extra effort into and I have found mine. I have a forensics class this year in high school and I am loving that. I cannot wait to start harder classes and learn more stuff. I basically read every forensics book that I can get my hands on and research constantly. I am in a science program that allows me to perform experiments on cavaders and such. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the Forensic Science thread, nonamemaddox! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums. Congrats on finding your thing you want to do, in high school! I was clueless then, but since then I too have found my calling, in forensic science as well. Work real hard and you will succeed!

Hey im new and i love the forensics of te show, i monly 13 but when i was in 6th grade we started doing forensics and they kept tslking about CSI and since i loved the forenics so much i decided to catch an episode and LOVED IT! and Greg. tee hee

I have a question...

What is it they say when people are related on CSI

7 _______'s in common or something like that?

Whhhooa! I haven't been in this forum for ages! How's everyone?
Well, just wanted to say that I'm very amused by the science that happens on the show. But some things keep dragging me away! :lol:.
I'll pop in here once in a while :).

You guys should stick around... we do alot of discussion on science that would blow you away. Desert_Researcher would be happy, she's got tons of information to give, but not enough of you keep visiting and she can't post to thin air you know! :lol:

I'm around. Still here! :lol:. Not that I don't read what DR posts. All her[she's a she right?] stuff is awesome! Especially that dinosaur one.. o_O!

Just a reiteration of the original thread in here to remind everyone:

Welcome to the Forensic Science Forum! Your moderator here is Agertays. This is the forum where you can talk about all the wonderful techniques that they use in CSI: Crime Scenes Investigated, CSI: Miami and also the new spin-off, CSI: New York.

You can also talk about Technique Goofs, Techniques you like to see on the show or just Forensic Science in General!

It's more about identification and solving crimes and less about religion, politics and conspiracies. Those are really not the topics for which this forum is set up.

I've just joined this fantastic forum.

My name is Karen Wilson. I'm Australian and I love CSI, CSI NY and Miami. I can't get enough of them. Fantastic shows, great stories, good acting...My favourite CSI's are: Danny Messer (NY), Stella Bonasera (NY), Horatio Caine (Miami), Calleigh Duquesne (Miami), Tim Speedle (Miami), Greg Sanders (CSI) and Gil Grissom (CSI).

Are there any CSI fans from Australia or the UK here? If so, please PM.

Karen

Karen, there are members from Australia, UK, Spain, France, Finland, Canada, United States, China, Japan, Italy, and many other countries. And, of course, every CSI fan is welcome. There are virtual calorie-free fat-free price-free snacks by the door. Grab a few, pull up a keyboard, and have fun.

Back