~Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!~

hi everybody, I'm Ellie. I've been crushing on David Caruso since the first time I laid eyes (and a healthy dose of LUST) on him back in the NYPD Blue days. like all of us he just gets better with age. but that last epi just slayed me and I had to find a forum to see if anyone was having the same reactions I was! so glad to be here.

Hi, elliecatt! Welcome to the Miami Forum. :D I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the forum, Ellie. Hope you enjoy being a member of Talk CSI as much I have since I joined in November 2004.
Feel free to drop in to the Horatio/DC #15: 'Back To Basics' thread and drool away. :drool: Fellow Horatio/DC fans are always welcomed there.

hi everybody, I'm Ellie. I've been crushing on David Caruso since the first time I laid eyes (and a healthy dose of LUST) on him back in the NYPD Blue days. like all of us he just gets better with age. but that last epi just slayed me and I had to find a forum to see if anyone was having the same reactions I was! so glad to be here.

Welcome Ellie to the CSI Miami Forum and i'm the same with David Caruso esp since Miami started and i even have my mouse on my David Caruso mousemat i got last month. Have fun here

Welcome ellie! Always nice to meet another David Caruso fan, especially one who's followed his career longer than the ten years of CSI Mi, and better yet, who lusts over him :) I guess it's obvious I adore him. So what's slaying you? The finale?

Last edited:
Back