~Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!~

Hello All, since I missed almost all of season 6 I have not posted for a long time.:confused: Hope to be able to catch up on all I have missed and be up to date with what is going on in the show to be able to participate here. Ryan Wolfe, Eric & Calleigh are my favorite characters.:thumbsup:

Hey everyone!
I'm back on the scene too now!
I've been studying for exams and stuff so not really had much time, but I'm back for a while!
I've got a lot of catching up to do :)

*waves hello* Hey, my name is Sabrin, you can call me Sabi though, I'm 20 and I'm new here =) I'm a huge fan of CSI: Miami and I'm totally crazy about Calleigh and Emily Procter - as you can see on my banner *g* I love photoshop and I guess there is no day when I'm not making any icons or banners or whatever. I also love writing fanfiction.
Okay, that's enough about me for now =)

hey people my name is craig im 21 from sctoland and i absolutely love csi miami.... just watched the last episode of season 6 n im soo desperate for more.... who on earth shot H n wats up wif ryan n tht message on his phone???

Welcome shinydream and cjack 87! :D

cjack 87 said:
who on earth shot H n wats up wif ryan n tht message on his phone???

You can find some info on that in our Spoiler Lab; don't have the exact post though so you may have to do some digging. :/

Have fun around here everyone!

i just heard on a spoiler on youtube that ryan and jake were involved with H's shooting and that H had planned it to frame that guy who has married his ex... can that be true

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi cjack_87. :) I've added a spoiler code to your post as the query is based on episodes that have not yet aired. If you have further questions about future episodes, you can always ask them in the Spoiler Thread. :)

From what I've read in the Spoiler Lab, it seems to be that way.

Back