Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome all newbies!

After "being dead" here for a few days, it's been hard to get back to the rhytm :p

chaneira said:
aloha!

i'm a newby ... eeerrrmm, well, i have been a csim-fan for four or five month now and i have to admit: i'm just a fan because of rory cochrane ... i haven't even watched all the episodes of season 2 although i'm owning them on dvd ... but i just want to extend the feeling of seeing something new *lol* ...

well, that's about all for now, have a nice day!

Welcome chaneria! :D I became a Miami fan the same way you did. ;)

Hey, I'm Margaret (Mog for short) and I just found this place. I've been watching the show since the beginning and just love the Horatio/Yelina relationship and Horatio. Look foward to posting with all of you!

Welcome Mog! :) here you can share your emotions,feelings about H and bla blaa blaa! :lol:

AAloohaa!! my best greetings to you! :D

Mog said:
Hey, I'm Margaret (Mog for short) and I just found this place. I've been watching the show since the beginning and just love the Horatio/Yelina relationship and Horatio. Look foward to posting with all of you!
Hi Mog and welcome to the Miami Forum. I'm very glad that you found us. :D

I also love the H/Y relationship. ;)

emmaalec said:
i'm new lets talk csi miami

Welcome again, emmaalec.

I realize that you're new here, but I'm going to have to ask you to stop posting the same thing repeatedly, as this can be considered spamming. You've already posted this same exact same post above and was welcomed by several members.

This is what our Board Rules say about spamming:

You can't post the same thing multiple times on the board, or post the same thing over and over in a certain thread or forum, or continuously make posts that have no real content or relevance to what is being discussed. Spamming can even just be posting too much - as a general rule, don't post more than two or three threads in a forum within a reasonable length of time.

That being said, we have a whole forum full of threads in which to talk about CSI: Miami, please check some of them out and join in the discussion. We have a great group of members here. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back