Welcome And Goodbye, All Crazy Artists!

I'll be away for a few days, so I just thought I'd pop in and wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Come back soon and safely Megan, and a Happy New Year to y'all from me too! :D
And Dee: I hope it's nothing bad that will keep you away, take care and come back as soon as possible! We'll miss you :)

I will be out and about 1 more day before I am "back" Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year!!

Hi everybody, thanks for all the well wishes. I just wanted quickly leave a note saying I am good again but I will take about two more weeks of time off. Hope everything is well around here and you guys are doing all fine. Miss the challenges. Be back soon. Later. Dee :)

Just a short notice: I won't be really gone but also not really here the next 5 days, so let me wish y'all lovely Easter Holidays and don't eat too many eggs :p

I'll check my pms only once a day, so sorry if I need some time to get back to any requests or similar. :)

Happy Easter to all of our Crazy Artists!

And for those of you who don't celebrate, have a nice Sunday :) :p

Hiya guys, okay me will be away for the rest of the week! (personal issues) So I hope to be back sometime next week! :) Hope to talk to ya'll then!

Thanks for all your wishes guys,

I hope to be back soon...I've entered a few challenges this week but I'm sorry to say I think these may be my last ones for a while... :(

I have a lot to stuff to sort out mainly school stuff...I will be back soon I hope!

I'm knee deep in a lot of stuff but I'll be back....

Talk to ya'll later,

Sophia
xx

^ I hope everything gets sorted out for you soon, shazza. :) If you need to talk or vent, you know where to find me.

Take care hun! :)

Hello all Crazy Artists! I'm back from my vacation (had a fabulous time), and I'm ready to get cracking in photoshop again :D

Back