Wallpaper Thread #9: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSIz_4_H, no idea if anyone already filled your request, but I did one for you. Maybe you like. :)

As for Feedback:

Jools, I love your newest works. You did great. I especially love 009-024. Very cool style! And the Flack one is great too. Totally awesome stuff, hon! :)

Sam222, great wallies. I really like the style of the "cut" ones and the Mac in deep thoughts has a lovely colour work.

mitzi, what a great Flack wall. Nice arrangement, great colouring. As usual hon. You rock! :D

kaylyne, that's a pretty Cath wallie. Cool style. :thumbsup:

desertwind, awesome Sara walls. I especially adore the second one. Can I suggest here that you give the banner some kind of "edge", like a shadow or glow around it (over filling options)? This would intensify that beautiful effect even more. And give the wall all over a greater depth. :)

great wallpapers as always guys, Jools i nicked that flackie one, wow:drool:
thanks for comments, glad you liked it, well i get a snow day off work:lol: its great when you live in the mountains and 20miles away, you get to be snowed in when it comes, so will have another wallpaper up later for you;);)

Bona_Taylor, great blending on you William Petersen wall, I love the use of the brush. :thumbsup:
Sam, a gorgeous Mac wall with great work on the close up. :devil:
Mitzi, wow, i'm glad you had the day off for another perfect wall. :drool:
Desertwind, that funny wall of yours made me laugh. :lol:

Here's my contribution to the upcoming Valentine Day :devil:

Jools: I love that Mac wallpaper! :thumbsup: He looks soooo yummy there!:adore::adore::adore:
I've totally forgot that Valentine's day is soon...god :alienblush: maybe I should work something about it...let's see.;) It's been a crazy for these two days:rolleyes:, luckily my examweek end today so now I have time!:lol:

fantastic idea and wallpaper desertwind:thumbsup:
kaylene i love the wallpaper it looks clean and crisp, its great:thumbsup:
Jools beautiful as always your work is:drool:
sam cant wait to see your contribution to valentines day, in the meantime heres mine:lol:

Hi, I was wondering if someone would be willing to make me a wall please? Either 1024x768 or 1200x800. The style is totally up to the artist, I don't have anything specific in mind, but could it please have the text "Marg & Billy" and some hearts. Could you use this pic please?

Many thanks,
Steph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back