Wallpaper Thread #9: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH. EM. GEE.

AC: Your Billy/Marg wall is KILLER!! It's SO beautiful....I love how you just simply highlighted the picture; there wasn't a ton of other junk to take away from the smooch we all LOVE watching over and over again. You're amazin'!
:alienblush: Aww, you are so sweet Ambie, thanks so much for such a lovely comment on my wall. :adore: Hehe, and I agree, we LOVE to watch it over and over. ;)

Mitzi962000 said:
fantasic wallpapers as usual ac
Aww, thanks so much dear, it means a lot!! :D

Susan I love your third one. The wanted poster is great. :)

Axel, I love your third wall, I snagged it for my desktop, I hope that's okay.:)

These are my two from the challenge

Great work you guys :thumbsup:
Axel, your Horatio wall is very colourfull :)

Here's one I did for the challenge, but since we are only allowed to send in 3 I had to make a choise :guffaw: And one of Horatio and Calleigh.

Wow I haven't been here in ages! Excellent work everyone, I'm drooling over all the lovely walls!

These are mine from the 'Men in Charge' Challenge. I have to explain that even though they look simple, plain and boring and really they belong in Intermediate, I put them in Advanced because of the Mac wall, which took a lot of hard work and different techniques.

Wow, there are so many great walls in here, I especially lovin' the Gil and Mac ones, Carrie hun, I especially love your Gil one, and the style of your Mac one is awesome, well done. :D

axelsonfire: Oh. Em. Gee. BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL wall of Gil Grissom. I can't praise you highly enough! The simplicity, the color scheme, the shading, your choice of picture and font...WOW. I applaud you, love, really I do...GREAT GREAT job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back