Wallpaper Thread #9: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam, I think that's your best wall ever. Love it. :thumbsup:
Mitzi, I am glad you're back. I really did miss your style. Another hot wall :drool:
I was going through my old pics and just had to work with this one :) Ladies, Asset-alert!

Thanks so much for your comments!:):):) I'm glad you liked those! ;)

Mitzi: Your Flack wlp. looks great,:bolian: like especially that pic where Flack wears a bulletproof vest! He looks hot! :cool:

Jools: Stunning wlp. again!:thumbsup: The pic in one of my favorites (smile);) and that another one...well you know...:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Okey I watched last night Mamma Mia! -movie (you probably to the film) So I found myself dreaming "Mac Taylor after midnight with me" :lol::lol::lol: So I made this just for fun! :D

Here's another one from Mac."God watching those arms made wlp. making hard!":guffaw:

Have a nice weekend to all! :)

Last edited:
OOOOOhhhhhhhhhh Sam, all I can say is Mamma Mia :devil::devil::devil: That second wall is very hot :drool::drool::drool:

Hey, I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind making me a 1280x800 Billy wallpaper using these four pics. It doesn't really matter how you design it or what text you use because I don't really have anything specific in mind. Thanks in advanced.:)

Hi, can you help me with text for my new wallpaper?

"No matter what you hiding, the evidence will result me to you"

English is not my native language and pretty sure i made many mistakes in this simple text, so can you write this correct for me? Or give me another variant of this text with same idea? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back