Wallpaper Thread #9: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so many new wallies since I was away :eek: Snagged a few :thumbsup::devil:
Just one from me today. I hope I'll have more time to do some more. :)

So I'm in need of something wallpapery and icony but for right now mostly wallpapery.

Then again I'm in need of quite a bit of graphics...

So I may be off base requesting this but does anyone have time to offer me their services? I'm re-vamping my website and I want it to be a lot more personalized, welcoming, and appealing. You know... anything to up membership.

Anyway, so if anyone has the time to sit down with me and help with the graphics I'd really appreciate it. It will probably be a bit of work.

Thanks. PM me for details.

great wallpapers everyone, i've really missed all you guys:):)
sorry i took so long to be back, but since getting back after new year, ive been really busy in work:(, anyway hope you all had a great christmas and new year, and heres my 1st of 2009;)

Jools, another fantastic Mac wall. I am in awe. :) Great texture work and filter technique!

MissUndercover, I loved it. I voted for it. What else do I have to say?? ;)

Mitzi, great to see you back around here! Gorgeous cast wallie. Great blending, love the decent colouring you chose. Fits perfectly! I hope you don't mind me saying, I am not much font of the border, because it is somewhat uneven and therefore distracting me. But anything else is plain great! :D

fo_poozle, I LOVE your wall. It is brilliant! :eek: How the faces blend with the background just totally rock!!

Desertwind, nice work on your Gunshy poster. :) Cool blending!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back