Wallpaper Thread #9: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, there are so many great walls in here, I especially lovin' the Gil and Mac ones, Carrie hun, I especially love your Gil one, and the style of your Mac one is awesome, well done. :D

Thanks Steph! The Gil wall was inspired by you actually! :)

All walls looks fantastic, I do some detailed feedbacking later, just quickly a note/question for egeria:

Your juststayoutoftherain-Wallpaper is really impressive. I totally LOVE that shadowish Mac in the background with apparently is from another of those promo shoots, though I have no idea what you did to make it appear that way? Care to share??? I'd really like to know. If you are in the mood, you might wanna PM some details to me. I adore this one! Even though I haven't voted this round (which I feel miserable for, cause the quality level of this round was EXCELLENT!!), you would have been quite far up on my account. Not necessarily placed on the first three, but close to it, just because of the technique. If you are bored, tell me, how you did that?

Come back later to do more feedback... oh, I start to repeat myself... good sign for calling it a day... ;)

BonaTaylor: I forget to say * thanks * for the nice words over my Langston & Grissom wallpaper !

egeria
, I like your background of the Mac Taylor wallpaper. Looks so good !!

Orla_Dark, fantastic wallpaper of Emily & Jonathan !!!

And mine two from the last challenge....

---

Last edited:
Those are great Bona_Taylor :thumbsup: I especially love the colouring in your second one.
Here's one i did for Shazza and well, one I made for myself :lol:

All walls looks fantastic, I do some detailed feedbacking later, just quickly a note/question for egeria:

Your juststayoutoftherain-Wallpaper is really impressive. I totally LOVE that shadowish Mac in the background with apparently is from another of those promo shoots, though I have no idea what you did to make it appear that way? Care to share??? I'd really like to know. If you are in the mood, you might wanna PM some details to me. I adore this one! Even though I haven't voted this round (which I feel miserable for, cause the quality level of this round was EXCELLENT!!), you would have been quite far up on my account. Not necessarily placed on the first three, but close to it, just because of the technique. If you are bored, tell me, how you did that?

Come back later to do more feedback... oh, I start to repeat myself... good sign for calling it a day... ;)

Wow...thank you! Am sending you a pm! You've made my day!

WOW these are all fantastc, and especially to you blackflag for the Billy collages, super
woo.gif

TOO TOUGH TO DIE

Criminologist86 said:
axelsonfire:
Criminologist86 said:
Oh. Em. Gee. BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL wall of Gil Grissom. I can't praise you highly enough! The simplicity, the color scheme, the shading, your choice of picture and font...WOW. I applaud you, love, really I do...GREAT GREAT job

CSISenna said:
Axel, your Horatio wall is very colourfull :)

MacslovlyAngl said:
Axel, I love your third wall, I snagged it for my desktop, I hope that's okay.:)

Aww thanks :) I appreciate the positive feedback. And Linda, it's fine that you snagged it. I like knowing that people like my work :) And because I know I like recieving feedback, I'm going to give some to you guys.

egeria, I love the Red Hot Grissom wall! I just love that picture of Billy with the collar up :drool: Makes me think of vampires...

Miss_Undercover, I love your wall with the three bosses. It's so colourful:)

CSISenna, I love both your Gary walls and your Flack walls. I'd certainly take Flack as my valentine...:adore:

Linda, love the H wall. It's simple, yet lovely.

I'll be back with some more walls soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back