Wallpaper Thread #9: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Squeels like the fangirl that I am* :lol: Thank you so much GNRFan and Trudie, they are all awesome... Just one problem, deciding on which one to use... :lol: Thank you both so much. *Hugs*

Steph, seeing as you are really bored...
here's something to keep your eyes busy... ;)

if you want to change anything, let me know.. :)

:thumbsup: Your welcome AC and glad you like it.MelC your wall is great to ;)
2 new one from me

Last edited:
Oh my word Mel, it's awesome, totally using it right now, thanks so much!! :D *Hugs* It's totally going to keep my eyes busy. ;)

Beautiful walls since I was last here, ladies. :thumbsup: Mel, I adore that AJ wall you made, you should get bored a lot more :lol:

Here's one I did for a friend of mine as a personal favor. It's her favorite pic and she's not on the board. :scream: I like to share it anyway. :devil:

Thanks for the comments, glad you guys liked it... :D

Rocky11, I love your 2nd wallpaper, it has that Jurassic-Park-feeling to it... ;)

CSISenna, technically it was Steph that was bored... but well, maybe I was a little... hehe.. loved that Nicky wallpaper BTW, beautiful blend. ;)

Wow Trudie, great work on your walls. Love the colouring :thumbsup:

I was thinking about some special gals while making this, you know who you are ;)

Here's a Marg wallie from me... I originally made a Michelle Yeoh wallpaper which turns out pretty good, so I modified it to a Marg wallie... but it didnt turn out as well... :(

Here's the original Michelle wallpaper, which I put as a link seeing as it's not related to CSI:
Michelle

:thumbsup:CSISenna,great wall again love de background

Sam222 great wallpapers with Gary playing the guitar :thumbsup:

MelC,I love the Marg wallpaper,snagged it :thumbsup:

non from me at the moment ;)

:thumbsup:Great wall DragonflyDreamer,love the fonts.Can you tell me the name of it please ;)
2 wallies from me:

It's bin awhile..I saw some great wallpapers...Good work everyone.. Just one from me for now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back