Wallpaper Thread #9: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup:Thanks everyone,
AnJella,there is nothing wrong with your wallie,its great :thumbsup:
CSISenna,I love the collors you use ;)
Well I`m in the mood,3 new ones from me :lol:

Wow, Rocky, Jools, AnJella, those are stunning

While I was in another place, trying to forget why I was there, I made this wall on my sons laptop

If someone's interested in making a special, not really CSI related wallpaper, please PM me :] I'm easy to please. Please & thanks!

Okay, so I'm not very familiar with making wallpapers, but I thought I'd give it another shot. This is the second one I've made. I have been looking for some Horatio/Kyle wps, but there aren't too many out there, so I made one myself.

Thanks for all the nice comments on my wallie!
Rocky11, MacsLovlyAngl and MaddyAnn yours are all very well done. Love all the backgrounds you used:thumbsup:
Here's an other one:

:drool:my poor keyboard...:guffaw:

MacsLovlyAngl love you wp and the fonts you use :thumbsup:
MaddyAnn another great wallpaper :thumbsup:
AnJella great job you did,a tip,use a bucket for :drool: keeps your keyboard dry :lol:
Sam222 :thumbsup:3 beautiful wallpapers you made

Here are 3 of me,and yes I`m a csi lv fan :lol:

:thumbsup:Thanks MacsLovlyAngl,and your wall is very hot with Mac
warm.gif
its hot in here
douche.gif
thats better :lol:
2 walls from me this time ;)

Great walls ladies, I see some hot and steamy stuff around here :drool::drool: Of course I snaggled some along the way :devil::devil:

Just one for today

WOW such lovely work guys as always.:):)

Well I decided to take another shot at wallpaper and of course I had to work with my favorite boys..:D

Last edited:
Hi wonderful artists, I was wondering would one of you be able to make me a wall please (1024x768), with these pics (you don't have to use them all), and the text "AJ" and some hearts? The rest is up to you.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6

Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back