Wallpaper Thread #8: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely,lovely wall Ceri. I love the pics you used. In his faces I see saddness, loneliness, pain, and interest. I snagged it:drool: and it's so wonderful to have you back.

Jools, I'm running out of words for yours:drool:. Snagged again. Love is right, I love the way the light shines on him. Talk about bringing him to life.:devil:
*Takes both and runs away with him*:devil:

I made my last one for today. In memory of our Speed:)

Great walls everyone, too many to name you all, but everyone has done a great job. :D Well done. :D But Kaylyne, I especially love your 2 Purejoy walls, there are not enough Purejoy walls in my opinion, they are both great, but I especially love the style of the 2nd. Well done. :D

Mitzi, Linda said it to me, but it goes for you too, we're running out of words here. :drool:
Linda, your knocking me of my socks, they get better and better all the time, great colouring, wow. :devil: Snagged all the Mac walls.
Kaylene, that a beautiful wall, great use of pics.

Something made of a 'study' project from Natty. :p Thanks for the pics hon.

Jools, that wall you made is awesome, I love the style and the effects you have used on it, well done. :D

Sam, great walls, I really like the collage effect you've used on the 1st one, I love Mac, Flack and Danny. The 2nd one made me giggle, I love it. :D The text is cute, and I love the pics. Well done. :D

Great wallys everyone! :D Man has it been aaaaaaaages since I've been here! sorry about that will try and pop by more often...I've just had a very busy weekend!!. I love all the wallys nice job!!. Kudos to ya'll!! :D

Here's an Eva wally that I made:

Enjoy! :)

Wow, Soph, that wall is fantastic, I really like the style you've used, with the colouring, it looks really good. Well done. :D

Sam, awesome walls, that second one nearly killed me :guffaw:
Sophie, I enjoyed your Eva wall, I lov the colouring you did :thumbsup:

Great walls everyone.

Mitzi glad to see youwere back & yes I snagged Mac. lol

Jools-your Mission to Mars was out of this world. I snagged it. Great effects. Also loved your Stella. It's awesome

Linda loved your Speed & Mac. Mac is mine as you know. LOL Great job

kaylyne-nice job as well
shazza great job on Eva

Here's a few from me.

hey guys, have had a busy two days gardening, geeze i must be getting old:lol:
kaylene, sam, shazza, great job as always from you:thumbsup:
Linda wow they are stunning, snagged speedy:(:drool:
Jools how do you do it, time and time again, beautiful:drool:
Sharon, i really do love your walls they are always fab:devil:
here's just one that i managed quickly, not my usual subject matter:lol:

Jools, I really like the Stella wall you made, the colouring looks great and the style is very pretty, well done. :D

Katpin, Those walls are cute, I like the styles you have used, especially the flowers on the 2nd one, it looks great, well done to you too. :D

Mitzi, That Adam wall is soooo cute!! *Snags it and sets it as my desktop* I LOVE Adam, it's just so cute, I love the pics and the style, he just looks so adorable. Well done!! :D

Hi! Even I'd wanna to say something from all you guys wallpapers I don't have ebough time so I just gonna say: Wondeful job all of you! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
And I'm glad that you liked that "crazy-wallpaper" I gotta tell ya' that first one who saw it was my best friend and she nearly get nasty a shock and then she laught "loudly"! :guffaw:

But here's some new from me:
New York's finest...
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/ahh.jpg
Smacked of course!
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/LoveinthecitySmacked.jpg
Flack...Don Flack...!
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/hesflackdonflack.jpg
And always so sweet Adam!
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/AdamRoss.jpg

Sam, again, I love these, the styles you use are just so cute!! :D As you can probably guess, the Adam one is my fave, the style is great and the text is cute, I also loved the Smacked one, the style, with NYC in the background looks great, I like the other 2 aswell, well done. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back