Wallpaper Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice wp's. everyone. Mitzi I just had to snag Horatio. LOL

Here's my three from the challenege. They're not good at all. LOL

Hi guys, you all made such wonderful wallpapers. I was wondering if one of you great wallpaper makers would try and use the pics that I posted earlier and make me a wallpaper. Oh nattybatty55 I snagged 2 of your flack wallpapers. I just love them. Thanks guys, Angela

snickersfan I gave my hand at making your wp for ya but I see mitzi has done an awesome job for ya but I decided to go ahead & post mine anyway. LOL Great walls LMH & Dingbat as well.

Here's a MIA/NY/NON-STOP one I did.

snickersfan, I went back & did another one & I really do like this one. :lol: Hope you do also.

dingbat stunning wallpaper :D
Linda one word...omg :devil:
Sharon those wallpapers are just absolutely gorgeous, and the words on the last D/L one, is just beautiful :eek:
well guys here's the last one of the night for me, off to the land of the sandman :lol:

Thanks mitzi. Love your last one. Very nice

LMH Speedle's not done enough. It's great.

Okay I have one of Horatio/Yelina

Oh boy, you've been real busy *and I've been lazy* :lol:

Linda, Sharon, Ceri, Dingbat, great, awesome, magnificant walls you made *I hope I didn't forget anyone in here*.:rolleyes:
Ericsacutie, if you're not inspired yet, I don't know what else you need :devil:

Here's my contribution for the weekend.

Hello... I have a request... Might be kinda hard though... But you can try... Hehe... Well I'll like it to look as though Marg is taking Billy's picture... Could it please have the text, "Come On Billy, Smile for the camera!" With some hearts please?

Thanks so much in advance.
Steph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back