Wallpaper Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay1987 said:
Soooo I show you all my new Fiesta Wallpaper. I'm very proud of it :)I hope you like it

Hey link doesn't work to view. :D

Babs nice George wp's :D

Well after I replied the wp showed up. Very nice indeed..

Thanks Natty but I went back & took the link out after I noticed it worked when I replied to it & Yes it was verrrrrrrrry big. LOL Thanks again

Hi Jay :) Your work is beautiful.

You won't be able to post pictures until you reach 100 posts. Until then, links work just fine.
Non CSI fanart can be showcased in the other fandom fanart thread, found here.

great job with the walls from the challenge destined, miss u and natty, guess you know which ones i snagged :D
fantastic job as always Linda :devil:
Jay welcome, if i havent said so before, and really great job on the wall :D
babs gorgeous george walls :D....appologies to anyone ive missed but you've all been busy making great work.
only one from me for the moment, dont know if i'll have time for more later, im off now from work till Thurs, so be prepared to be bombarded :lol:

Fantastic job everyone as usual. Just a quick one by me. (PS: Nat, you'll get the drift! If not, work on your Dutch) :devil:

Okay, so this might be a strange "request," but I have some really important tournaments coming up in February, and I was wondering if someone could make me a really inspiring walpaper. I would like Danny, Flack and Mac. No specific pics, just some that will keep me smiling and working hard.

Thanks sooooo much! :)

Wow, very awesome walls guys, snagged a few, great job. :)
Ceri, your Horatio one rocks :devil:
Jools, so does yours :devil: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back