Wallpaper Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow y'all so talented! I got bored and made this crap little thing on corel-Photo paint.

It's a Carmine Giovinazzo wall :) Hope you like it (because i don't) Yes I'm not good with corel yet...

oooohhhhhhhh im so sorry about your recent loss Sharon, and yours too Senna..people who dont have pets dont understand that we lose a part of the family when they die, i loss my cat to luckily old age 2 yrs ago and i still miss her, it helped to get over it a bit better having to look out for my 2 dogs who missed her just as much, sorry to hear about your cat to fruitbat, my one dog is diabetic as well as having a swelling of the brain (similar syptoms to parkinsons) and its like living on a timebomb on when that day will come. :(
anyway i know that these are no consolations but i hope it brings a little smile...

great walls csiemily and magic

Your walls always make me smile Ceri. I just love them and most of all your MacWet. Beautiful ;)

Just a little something I threw together after work.

Jools fantastic work from you as always, i only popped on quickly to see the lovely work, none from me today, im busy settling in the new edition to our family, a 7 week old kitten that we've named keesha...much to my two dogs digust, hopefully i have time to do one tomorrow :D

Thnx guys, Ceri, lovely name for your kitten, hope your dogs will adjust. If not, send them over hon, I'll give them a small obidiounce course *just kidding*. Can't wait for your next works. :devil:

nice work everyone. sorry there's been none from. RL has kept me busy. Thanks for the comforting wordss on the loss of my tabby. Has been a rough week. Still expect her to pop out at me any minute. lol

really great wallpaper fallen :D
well ive actually manage to do one, so here it is, as you can see it was a very quick job :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back