Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my - gorgeous wallpapers everyone! If I could actually use them - I would snag several!

CSISenna - feel free to sang the George one I did several posts up for your coworker and maybe I will try to do some more for you!

These I did for Wolfesgamergirl per the request above!

CSI Kat....one word...WOW! :eek: the wallpapers with Greg any Ryan are great!! More than that....I love them so much...!!!

Would you make me some cool wall with Greg Sanders please? I love your style.... :D

Thanks Katpin! I had fun making these.

Charlotte71 - thanks so much! :D I would love to make you some. If you have any certain pics in mind or text or colors or anything else - just pm me.

Charlotte71
Is this what you had in mind? Let me know! Thanks!

CSI_Kat anothe rgreat job on your walls

fallenthrough lovely Sara wall

Okay this is another H mainly cause I was trying something different. Will get to Nick as soon as possible. If you have pics let me know if not am trying to find some I like. lol

Great wallpapers everyone!

I wasn't going to post this one because I really don't like it, but...

Also, I really hate to come in here and do this, but I really need beginner entries for the wallpaper challenge. Click on my banner for the original challenge post for information, and check out my latest post as well [/pimping]

Thank you Katpin. Like I said, I'm wasn't all that pleased with it, so it's good to hear that someone does.

You're welcome Megan.

Here are three GE walls.Same pics but all different. I don't think they're that great but you be the judge.

Wow Katpin - I am drooling over here. They are gorgeous!

Nothing from me today. I did a few more last night.....but they may or may not be for the challenge. I am still trying to get that theme worked out in my head! :confused: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back