Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow jools thats another great one, you ought to do your own website and put them up there as well, for everyone to see :D

Thanks guys! Mitzi - glad you liked them. I figured out this morning what I did wrong on those Flack ones. You were right not to wait too much longer before trying to do some more....I was forgetting how to do stuff. I forgot about changing the feather option on the lasso tool to blend.......but what I didn't realize was that the lasso tool could also be used as a delete tool instead of always using an eraser. DUH - did I feel stupid! :rolleyes:
Also - I forgot you do your own website....I have been wanting to start one for other reasons....I will need to pm you - I have a few questions!

wolfesgamergirl - awe my 2 fav boys! my fav ship! what more could a girl ask for! LOL I will be happy to make it for you.....I will pm you with a few questions I have!

Great job everyone. Those Eric/Danny/Greg ones make me drool!

CSISenna - I always loves your walls. Your style is so unique!

Thanx Katrina, can't wait for you next one.
Last one for the day *I'm feeling a bit smacked right now*, so off to the pub.

another fantastic job from you Jools, hope you have a good night out.. :devil:
only one from me at the mo, dont know if i get anymore together tonight as its getting late :D

Great walls everyone. None from me at the moment. Busy, busy, busy. LOL

Okay I did manage to squeeze one in. :lol:

great greg wall charlotte
sharon glad you managed to squeeze that one in,its stunning h in the moonlight :devil: definate fantasies going overtime there :lol:

sharon when i saw the wallpaper, i nearly wet myself laughing, its brilliant, made my day :lol: enquiring minds want to know wot was in store :devil:
Jools wow that is a really cool effect, spooky and mezmorisng, i love it :D
heres 3 from me till wednesday, ack to the ball and chain of work...yuck :(

CSISenna lovely wall as ever. I love it.
Mitzi I snagged all three of yours. I've been thinking of branching out more from Horatio, Mac, H/Y. So fingers crossed. I've done a few Grissom, G/S, M/S& D/L. Need to branch out more though. LOL

Anyway here's three from me & yes two are the same but different. Couldn't decide which one I liked better. LOL. Enjoy. I have the house all to my self so I need to get caught up on stuff. Have a good evening/morning(depending on time wise) lol Pics courtesy of DC Galleries.

Oh ladies, what a lovely walls before bedtime *duh.. bedtime, it's only 00.40. Sharon, I love what you did with the H-walls. Mitzi, those looks on Macky... I won't be able to get any sleep tonight. Is's hypnotizing als my good friend Luving would say. Now I just need some Nick Stokes walls to keep aco-worker happy. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back