Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarastar- I love that wallpaper. It's extremely beautiful
katpin- All of the wallpapers are great.
Berylla Nienna- I love them both. Each is unique and amazing

CarmineFan, I decided to try and do your request. It's not one of my best in my opinion but I tried really hard on it.

And another wallpaper I made as a sort of interpretation. Lyrics from "Heaven Forbid" by The Fray.

CarmineFan I also give it a try its a bit to colourfull i guess.. But i still hope you liked it.

And to the others thanks so much for the compliments hihi Its always to hear things about how you are doing it.

Fallenthrough I love your wallpapers, the one of carmine is great but i love the one of Sara the most very pretty woow...

Ann, that is seriously the best wallpaper I've ever seen, like, ever. I have no idea how you did it but it ROCKS. Great job! :D

OMG thanks so much guys!! Really, it means a lot :lol: This is the only wallpaper I've ever made that to me looks decent :) I actually love this one.

Katpin I love the one of H with the blue background. Really good work.
I may have to steal it for a bit :D

Wow! New thread already (ok, I'm late on that one... :lol:)
There's been tons of fantastic walls since I last visited and loads I've snagged. Great work everyone! :D

Quoth - now that you've created a wallpaper you like, you should make more because you're certainly artistic and talented! :eek:

The season finale of CSI:Vegas aired in the UK tonight and I've made the following wallpapers using caps from the episode:

And this one which I'm not so happy with. I was trying something different and it didn't quite work out the way I'd hoped. Nevermind, it won't put me off! :lol:
Revelations

Credits:-

Gil & Cath wall: caps from Beyond Imagination. Textures and brushes from Moments Misplaced. Text is a Cath quote from the episode.

Grissom(GSR) wall: caps by dj43 at the dj-capslock community at livejournal.com. Painted effect tutorialused to create the wall and the textures used are from Black Lagoon. Lyrics are from "Here With Me" by Dido.

GSR wall: caps from Beyond Imagination. Masking brush by Mutsie. Lyrics from "One Slip" by Pink Floyd.

Revelations wall: caps from Beyond Imagination. Masking brushes by Mutsie. Lyrics from "Any Other World" by Mika.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back