Wallpaper Challenge Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #18: Lab Techs ~ Results

wow i really cant believe i won, i didnt even think it was that good, thanks to everyone who voted for me, and a big congratulations to all the other winners :D

Congrats winner :D Those wallpapers were awsome :D :)

All the wallpaper in the challange were amazing!!

:eek: a recognition award! Thanks :D:D

3rd place!!! :eek: WOW!!! Thanks for all the votes.

Congrats to the other winners. Those were fanastic wallpapers.

Congrats Twiz on the recognition award! Well deserved!

Congrats to the winners...
And the recognition awards are definitely well deserved :)

Congrats to all winners...all the WP's in this challenge were amazing and it was tough to choose, Oh, and thanks for the recognition DD :)

Congrats to all the winners!
There were AMAZING walls!
Just wondering who made the red greg wall?
Regards

Third place! Thanks! :D

Congrats to all of the winners. It was a hard challenge to vote on - so many great wps!

Andreina said:
Just wondering who made the red greg wall?

The one with the mask? #22? That's CSI_Kat's wall. We talked about that later on. :)

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #18: Lab Techs ~ Voting

Well, actually the one I am refering to is #03.
Thanks anyway
Regards

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #19: Emotions ~ Now Up!

Because there are no other challenges running at the moment, I've been told it's okay to go ahead and put this up a bit early.

I have decided that I want to give the three levels one more try. I'm hoping to get more entries for this challenge as well. If I don't get enough for three levels, I will ask the people in intermediate to chose beginners or advanced, and we'll have two categories instead. Hopefully it won't come to that. I'll see how it goes this time before deciding if we should keep three levels or go back to two.

Wallpaper Challenge #19: Emotions
In all three of the CSI shows, there have been instances where one (or more) of the characters have experienced high emotions. It may be from getting too attached to a case, or a personal moment or event. Wheather it's happiness, anger, pain, or otherwise, use it!

I hope I have explained this well enough. If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Rules
[1] Entries due Friday November 9th, 4pm GMT
[2] Anyone and Everyone is welcome to enter! You may enter up to 3 wallpapers. Any and all CSI shows!
[3] Please PM your entries to me, DragonflyDreamer. Please include the challenge number in the subject line, and somewhere in the pm please state if you would like to be in Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced. If you are unsure which category to enter, check out the guidelines here. Any further questions feel free to ask!
[4] This is an anonymous challenge. That means you may not post your wallpaper anywhere until the challenge is over, if you do you will be disqualified.
[5] Recomended size is 800x600
[6] No Animations, please.
[7] As always, and most importantly, Be creative and Have Fun!

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #19: Emotions ~ Now Up!

DragonflyDreamer said:

[1] Entries due Friday October 9th, 4pm GMT

I am sure, you meant November 9th, right? ;) :lol:

Nice theme. Gonna love it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back