Wallpaper Challenge Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #21: Net Terms - Results!

Thanks for the nice words, DragonflyDreamer ! ;)

I didn't thought that you like the wallpaper of Danny....
I was really surprise in the first moment as I see that I win the Recognition Award.

And I congrats all the other winners here !

I hope the next challenge is coming soon. :D

Well done people.

Ah, CalleighD - I love yours...sigh, so pretty.

This was a really tough challange, I read it and got totally lost for ideas. So well done to everyone for taking part. :D

Wow! First place! Thank you so much! :D

Congrats to all the winners! It was so hrd to vote on this - they were all so good! Love your Adam one, magicmunchies!

Great job everyone! Ali - I love your LMAO one....great idea!

I also wish I could have particpated in this - but lack of ideas and lack of time did not allow me to enter!

Congrats to all the winners. Great wps all around! I love the one that got 1st. COngrats Ali, that is awesome!!

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #22: Detectives - Now Up!

As promised, an easier theme this time :)

Wallpaper Challenge #22: Detectives

This one is pretty much exactly what it sounds like... any and all detectives that have appeared in the CSI shows.

Rules
[1] Entries will be due Wednesday, January 16th
[2] Anyone and Everyone is welcome to enter! You may enter up to 3 wallpapers. Any and all CSI shows!
[3] Please PM your entries to me, DragonflyDreamer. Please include the challenge number in the subject line, and somewhere in the pm please state if you would like to be in Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced. If you are unsure which category to enter, check out the guidelines here. Any further questions feel free to ask!
[4] This is an anonymous challenge. That means you may not post your wallpaper anywhere until the challenge is over, if you do you will be disqualified.
[5] Recomended size is 800x600. No Animations, please.
[6] As always, and most importantly, Be Creative and Have Fun!

ETA: "Detectives" refers to homicide detectives. Though Mac and others may carry the title Detective, they are not included in this challenge. Think more along the lines of Brass, Flack and Tripp.

I didn't think Horatio was but wasn't sure about Mac. Thanks for clearing that up Megan.

now that things are pretty much back to normal, im hoping i be able to do this one :D

I'm going to try to make one or even two. But I'm not going to comit totally, have a lot going on.

I'm hoping to do some. Back to work now, so there's not so much time. :(

Okay, this is your one week warning. I've only had two people enter so far, so get to it! :p

Ok so i was not sure if I was going to enter. I have not done a wallpaper in ages it seems. My computer at home crashed early this morning/late last night - so I need to deal with that. If I can get it up and running.....I will try to make some this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back