Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge

Heya! I just learned how to make them, but I think when I'll find the time, I will join, too.
But I'm really not sure if I will get it in time... ??

Okay people, here's the deal. I've gotten lots of entries. But most of them are beginnes. I could start the voting with what I have, but I'd really like to have more for the advanced category. If there's anyone out there who's willing to switch from beginners to advanced, it would be greatly appreciated. Just send me a pm ;) *hint hint, I think there are some who would do well in the advanced*.

Another thing: I've had several people send me entries and ask me to choose which category to enter them in. I will not do this. It is up to you to decide which you want to be in.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks everyone who responded! I think things are okay now. I'll try to get them up this evening or tomorrow morning (of course, that's my time...) Until then, feel free to keep sending them in :D

Wallpaper Challenge #2: It's All In The Eyes
Voting Time :D

Here's a few quick rules before we start:
1) Don't vote for yourself. If you do, I will know. Your votes will not be counted if you vote for yourself. You won't be disqualified, but I will tell everyone that you did it, because I'm evil like that.
2) Don't tell anyone which one is yours, or that they should vote for them, because that's really just pathetic, and unfair.
3) You may vote for three wallpapers in each category. IMPORTANT vote for your first favorite first, second favorite second, and third favorite third. You must do this because it affects how the votes are counted.
4) Please be sure to look at ALL of them before choosing!

Beginner Level:
Wallpaper 01
Wallpaper 02
Wallpaper 03
Wallpaper 04
Wallpaper 05
Wallpaper 06
Wallpaper 07
Wallpaper 08
Wallpaper 09
Wallpaper 10
Wallpaper 11
Wallpaper 12
Wallpaper 13
Wallpaper 14
Wallpaper 15
Wallpaper 16
Wallpaper 17
Wallpaper 18
Wallpaper 19
Wallpaper 20
Wallpaper 21

Advanced Level:
Wallpaper 01
Wallpaper 02
Wallpaper 03
Wallpaper 04
Wallpaper 05
Wallpaper 06
Wallpaper 07
Wallpaper 08
Wallpaper 09
Wallpaper 10
Wallpaper 11
Wallpaper 12
Wallpaper 13
Wallpaper 14
Wallpaper 15
Wallpaper 16

Good Luck and Thanks to all who entered. It's nice to see some new faces... er, um... names, this time around :)

*If you don't see your entry here, or if it's in the wrong category, PM me ASAP*

Beginner:

Advanced:

Good job everybody!! It was very hard to decide my favorites! :D

Beginners:

Advanced

Great job everyone! :D

Wow,they're all sooooo good !!! :eek:

Beginners:

14 *drools* thanks to whoever made it,it's on my laptop now. :)

Advanced:

p.s. advanced # 4 reminds me this.

**Wallpaper 8 in the advanced category has been re-uploaded, with the artist's name blurred out.**
I can't believe I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back