Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WP Challenge #11: Provided Caps ~ Now Up!

Wallpaper Challenge #11: Provided Caps

As promised, something a little different this time. I wanted to try this out, and I'm really curious to see how ya'll will do with it. If it works well, and I get good feedback, I may try again. If not, well, then, I'll know better next time :lol:

For this challenge, I am providing you with the pictures to use. There are four caps from each show, which were fairly randomly selected. I appologize if your favorite character is missing. Please read the following carefully.

Rules for this specific challenge:
~ You must use at least one of the provided pictures in each wallpaper.
~ You may use as many of the provided pictures as you like. You may mix and match as you please.
~ You may crop/resize the caps however you like.
~ Regular tools such as texture, brushes etc. are all acceptable, as usual.
~ You may use up to two additional images, that have not been provided.
~ You may not substitute one of the provided caps for a similar one. I will notice.
~ If there's anything I've forgotten, let me know!

And the usual rules for all challenges:
[1] The deadline will be Wednesday, May 23rd
[2] Everyone is welcome!
[3] You may enter up to 3 wallpapers. Any and all CSI shows!
[4] Please PM your entries to me, DragonflyDreamer. Please include the challenge number in the subject line, and somewhere in the message, please state weather you'd like Beginners or Advanced. If you are unsure, check out the guidelines here. Any further questions feel free to ask!
[5] This is an anonymous challenge. That means you may not post your wallpaper anywhere until the challenge is over.
[6] Recomended size is 800x600, or similar dimentions. I'm not *too* picky, but it has to be reasonable to fit a computer screen.
[7] No Animations, please.
[8] As always, and most importantly, Be Creative and Have Fun!

All caps provided by Modern Day Gallery

Las Vegas 1 Las Vegas 2 Las Vegas 3 Las Vegas 4

Miami 1 Miami 2 Miami 3 Miami 4

New York 1 New York 2 New York 3 New York 4

This should be interesting! I hope I can find the time to make some nice WP's - great choice of caps!

I agree. Great choice of caps. I'll get on this as soon as I can!

Oh, I am rather late with that, but...

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS!! :D :D :D
I completely missed that voting ended already on Sat and I was away the whole weekend. Too bad...

And I will be in for the new challenge for sure! :) Thanks for the recognition award. Cool stuff, DragonflyDreamer! :D

Nice new challenge I will be in again. Love those caps..

And so nice to tell those things to me dragonflydreamer about my wallpaper and giving me this award. I am so happy.. I never thought about getting something. i am still stunned by it.. ;)

Re: WP Challenge #10: Laugh! ~ Results!

Love the nice long deadline... and the theme! :lol: I'm in, if I can get PS back on my computer in time! :lol:

Re: WP Challenge #10: Laugh! ~ Results!

It will be my first challenge and I hope I can handle this. I'm not really sure about this... Perhaps I'm to bad...

DragonflyDreamer

I love your new idea with the challenge !
Sounds really good ! :)
And the pictures are so nice which you post here !

I'm so in ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back