Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #7: Men of CSI ~ Now up!

*hands out more brownies*

Where are my advanced people? I know you're out there. No excuses! *waves brownies tauntingly*

*snaps fingers* damn...i knew i should have held out with my wp's for the brownies

anyways i can't wait to see everyones entries for this one, its been getting way hard to choose whcih are the best i'm expecting this round to be the same

Couldn't resist the brownies! :lol:
Just sent my entries.

*runs in and steels all brownies*
What? I finally made one, so now I can enjoy your sweets, that was the deal! :D ;)

Can't wait to see all the awesome WPs again. :)

Oh, I can't wait till tomorrow to see all those gorgeous wp's I know I'm gonna see.

well since this is the challenge thread, you should enter it in the challenge....if you don't want to next time you can put your wallpaper in the regular wallpaper #5 thread.

Well, obviously that wallpaper can't be entered in this challenge,, since it's an anonymous one. And no offense IheartTogo, but did you really make those icons yourself?

The deadline's today right, by what time can we still send our wallpapers in? I might be able to send one or two in later today :)

I would like to know as well I live in the UK and I would like to take a shot at this if I can. If I have until the end of today UK time then I might get it done. I dont want to hold you up though. Sorry to catch onto the challenge so late on.

Edit - sorry ignore this, been called back into work so wont get a chance to do anything tonight. Good luck to everyone else ;)

Lauw said:
Well, obviously that wallpaper can't be entered in this challenge,, since it's an anonymous one. And no offense IheartTogo, but did you really make those icons yourself?

I can tell ya that he didn't. The one with Ryan and the stripe is actually mine so .. Not that I mind, I make them so ppl can use them :)

Of course it's okay to make a wallpaper of other people's icons, as long as its for personal use and not for challenges because you have to submit your own work for that...

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #7: Men of CSI ~ Voting Open!

Hmm... a bit later than usual... but real life jumped out at me this week. Pesky thing. Not as many entries as the Ladies got, but not a bad haul :D *Passes out brownies for all*.

They're all so great, so I propose we skip the voting and just say you all win. What do you think? No? Okay, well then, here goes:

Voting Rules:
1) Don't vote for yourself. Also, don't tell anyone which one is yours, or that they should vote for them.
2) Vote for three in each category. Vote for your favorite first, then second favorite, then third. It is very important that you do it this way.
4) Please vote in both categories.
5) Please be sure to look at ALL of them before choosing!

Beginners
Wallpaper 01
Wallpaper 02
Wallpaper 03
Wallpaper 04
Wallpaper 05
Wallpaper 06
Wallpaper 07
Wallpaper 08
Wallpaper 09
Wallpaper 10
Wallpaper 11
Wallpaper 12
Wallpaper 13
Wallpaper 14
Wallpaper 15
Wallpaper 16
Wallpaper 17
Wallpaper 18
Wallpaper 19
Wallpaper 20
Wallpaper 21
Wallpaper 22
Wallpaper 23
Wallpaper 24
Wallpaper 25
Wallpaper 26
Wallpaper 27

Advanced
Wallpaper 01
Wallpaper 02
Wallpaper 03
Wallpaper 04
Wallpaper 05
Wallpaper 06
Wallpaper 07
Wallpaper 08
Wallpaper 09
Wallpaper 10
Wallpaper 11
Wallpaper 12
Wallpaper 13
Wallpaper 14
Wallpaper 15
Wallpaper 16
Wallpaper 17
Wallpaper 18
Wallpaper 19
Wallpaper 20

***Important*** If you do not see your entry here, or it is in the wrong category, please let me know ASAP!

Good luck everyone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back