Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge Reruns ~ Results

This is a bit earlier than I had intented, but I'm going to go ahead and post the results.

I really had no idea that this would be so popular. I had figured it would just be a quick, fun little thing to get us to 1000 posts, and then on to the next challenge. Now that I see how it worked out, we may just have to try this again sometime ;) Maybe it can be a regular 'end of thread' thing :lol:

There are some interesting things going on in the voting here. For instance, in the beginners, the top three walls won by a landslide, while the others trailed way behind, and several didn't get any votes at all. I'm only mentioning this so that those who feel that they didn't get enough votes as they would have liked know that they aren't alone, and don't feel too badly.
In the advanced level... well, I don't think I've ever seen such... 'even' voting. The numbers aren't as close together as some have been, but not one wallpaper was way ahead, there was no clear winner until I had finished counting. As well, no one was trailing far behind. Each entry remained a contender until the very end. And, well, the end result was... interesting.

And that's enough of my carrying on. I'll tell you the results now ;)

Wallpaper Challenge Rerun ~ Results
(sorry, no thumbnails this time, photobucket is acting up)

Beginner Level

First Place: Wallpaper 09 by CSISenna

Second Place: Wallpaper 01 by katpin31791

Third Place: Wallpaper 03 by edog

Advanced Level

First Place: Wallpaper 03 by Joycie84

Second Place: Wallpaper 11 by Joycie84

Third Place: Wallpaper 10 by Joycie84

Congrats to our winners. Well deserved :) If you'd like a banner, this time only you can PM me, DragonflyDreamer.

I'll have the next challenge up tomorrow (Sunday) in a new thread.

Congratulations to CSISenna, katpin and edog - great walls! :D

A special congratulations to Joycie84 - talk about clearing the board! :lol: Fantastic wallpapers! :D

Well done all!

OMG I actually won? I can't believe it considering I don't think of myself as being that good. LOL I just enjoy making them. LOL What a nice surprise before I take off for my vacation. Wasn't expecting to see the winners till I returned. LOL Congrats also to CSISenna, edog & Joycie 84. Great wp's. Well done to everyone. I enjoyed all the wp's.

congrats to everyone...and likewise, a special congrats to Joycie84 for the clean sweep of the advanced level...lol

I think this should be a "Summer Rerun" and "Winter Rerun" or every season rerun, lol.

Congrats to the winners! Joycie84 way to go :D

Congratulations to all the winners!! Really great work! :)

Well, I'm sorry, but we got far over 1000 posts, so I will close this thread now, but give you the link to the new one where you can go on with your comments and congratulations till a new challenge will be announced :)

Jump Over To The New Wallpaper Challenges Thread

ETA: sorry Megan that I interfered, I realized that you wanted to open the new thread and it's listed, thank you for all the fantastic work with the challenges, but I had to lock it before this thread exploded :D ;)

*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back