Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

lmao.......girly-man!! He ain't afraid to do different things and to try different things....lol

hey all

did you guys see the picture of Wallace at the opening of the csi experience in Chicago...nice blue suit...should make some ladies in here happy :D

Look out, he's going to surpass Grissom, Warrick, Nick, and even Greggo (sorry baby) on the sexy scale! He's gaining a cult following of women (and men) who just find him yummy!

lol...nice to see him considered part of the cast, and in the center of the photo...not on the end somewhere. He looked amazing in that suit, well, I think anyway...lol, so it ain't a black one, but who cares, I don't!...he wore it well *looks at pic AND vid again* :lol:

csi-chicago2a.jpg

smart-dressed man in the middle

there is a vid clip aswell, of him, kinda being interviewed, or well talking to the reporter anyway!...if you click on my banner just below here, it will bring you to my site. click on the pic, like the one above and it will bring you to the videos....does that make sense?? lol :lol:

I didn't know that they were all there! I knew that Archie Kao was there. He isn't even in the pic. Are the actors going to all the openings? Or just that one in chicago?

I wouldn't be able to tell you that...lol...about the actors going to the different openings.

Archie was there and so was David Berman, and Robert David Hall....(he's next to Wally in the pic) According to the reports, all the regulars were there

lol...they were all there, but that angle of the photo never got them all in it...Greg and Sara were at one end!

Oh wsell, asl long as Hodges retunrs to s8 unharmed, I will be a happy geek!
I agree with you DLR...lol

Back