Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

^^I was j/k, don't worry about me, I understand English and French. :lol:

I know making a site requires lots of work, I hope yours have lots of visitors. :)

lol....I know....but I was entertaining the idea right from the get go...thanks for the encouraging words...I hope the site does well too. If you wanna add anything, just let me know.

Well, Hodges is supposedly a very intelligent man, even though he is socially inept. So with that in mind, I would say he would....but then........hmmm, looking at the character and his overall demeanor....liking the safety of the lab walls, being a "sad, pathetic, geek"......maybe not, seeing why would he need to if he doesn't venture far from the things he considers his "safety zones" to put it to work. I dunno

Just a random thought that made me have a little chuckle

If Hodges mother wasn't to keen on having him home for Thanksgiving, like he told Sara in the Case of the Cross Dressing Carp, would Christmas be any different for mother and son?

Just a random thought and question I'd toss out there.

*steps in and dusts thread off*

Well! Now that the strike is over and everyone is gone back to work, guess we'll all be seeing our snarky trace tech once again, come April.

In the meantime, this was brought to my attention just last night, and thought I'd share.

Ideacast - Super Bowl Commercial :p

HA47 - thanks! Any pic of Hodges is a sexy pic, but I sure there'd be no arguments from others that like him. My only problem is that I have so many pictures and icons, I can never decide what Hodges related artwork I want to post as an icon or banner or or...lol!

Then there is the Wally pics that I have neatly tucked aside for a quick grab, but don't get me started on that...:drool:

I know some are just fans of the character Hodges, but me, a fan of the actor as well...but if you have visited either of my websites, you'd know. I won't mind having the opportunity to spend the day with the man. From some of the photos I have obtained, he seems like a fun and funny guy.

Thanks to the obvious, wireimage.com for this pic

Last edited by a moderator:
" Then there is the Wally pics that I have neatly tucked aside for a quick grab, but don't get me started on that...:drool:"

What pics exactly?

Well, just random Wally pics really, old (when he was younger) and new , but to me any pic of him is drool worthy...lol! I'm looking forward to his newest movie to come out. I believe that to be the reason to his absence or minimum appearances in the first couple of episodes of season 8.

Sorry Destiny, I thought I read on one of the "New posting" threads that pics could still be shown as long as they were no bigger then 400x400, but I must've misread it. My bad!

No harm done. It use to be that way here, and alot of the forums are keeping that but if you remember before we moved to here, we did that poll and incorporated suggestions into a hopeful solution. But we are allowing an adjustment period. I took down the main thread about the Picture posting new rules, But its all in the second post in the "Help Guide" here in this forum, along with instructions should anyone need them. :)

Thought I'd try to bump this thread a little...just because.

I felt bad for the poor guy, literally getting pushed aside by Grissom in the lab to speak with Wendy and when Catherine freaked at him. She (Cath) should know him well enough by now to know that the man doesn't always think about what he says before saying it and the consequences of his words after being said.

But he sure did look good, complete with a decent amount of air time. :lol:

Back