Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

No prob Pabzi...

So to try and jump start this thread again, I think its great to see that Wally is getting the screen time he deserves this season.

So some may not like his motive behind this weeks eppy, but letting Hodges kinda take the reins for an eppy, once again, is something I am pleased to see. I've read and commented on it once before, but will say again, according to him, WL, he doesn't consider himself as a lead actor, but I personally think he does a wonderful job at it and should consider taking more leading roles in future projects.

I saw Wallace tonight on the TVLand show, "50 Greatest TV Icons" (no, sorry to say, Hodges was not one of them!). I didn't catch the whole show, so I'm not sure how many times he was shown commenting on someone.

They are showing it again tomorrow at noon, but you might want to check TVLand.com to see when there might be other showings.

So great Hodges on "You Kill Me", hilarious episode, I hope he'll get more screentime from now on.
Best episodes got a lot of Hodges on them.

Wally does an amazing job in portraying Hodges, and I don't think there is another actor out there that could do the character like he can. He obviously proved it once again in last nights eppy.

HORMIGA - I totally agree, the best episodes do tend to have a lot of Hodges in them...and I too hope there are more scenes in future shows. Those writers better get back to work soon! lol...an eppy like this is such a tease. Oh and if you got any new Wally/Hodges artwork over there, Hormiga, please share. I already got some of your work posted up on the HODGES site (points below to banner) and would love to get some more.

^^Oh, DJR, I have a prob to make Hodges fanart, that dark lab in LV, I wish they had a light one like in NY, icons look much better *sighs* :lol:
But I'll try to make something with this episode because it rocked. :D
Thanks for including my fanart on your website.
Your banner is hilarious, btw.

Wally Langham again showed in this episode, why he is so right to get lots of scene time in CSI!

It was an excellent episode for many reasons. But my favourite bits (no surprise!) where the scenes with Wally and Billy playing the game. The bit where Hodges is drowning the Wendy model, and Grissom just looks at him with that 'wtf is he doing now' look. :lol: Then when Grissom perks up and says 'I like games', and Hodges looks so proud bless him, cos Grissom is intersted in his game!

Those two together are just great. There seems to be a real raport there, between the actors. And it's kinda nice seeing Grissom getting to know Hodges a bit more, and getting on with him. I love how they work together, and the funny thing is, Hodges is so the big nerd that Grissom could get on with so well! But for years Hodges has tried to hard to make Grissom like him, and finally we see him actually relax a bit round Grissom, and Grissom relax with him, rather than get annoyed at him cos he's trying to impress him all the time! It's been fun watching those two develop the relationship. So I hope we get lots more of it.

More Billy & Wally please TPTB!!!

LOL....opps! Banner changed again. I made it for purejoylove. She put out the request the other night, and I found screencaps so I made it. But thanks HORMIGA.
I know the Vegas lab is dark. So if you're successful, that would be awesome, if you can't do it.....no prob! Not to worry.

I think Wally and Billy are very talented actors and they play well off the other. But then, I have said that about the entire cast. But I love how Wally portrays Hodges awkwardness around Grissom, the nervous, yet suck up and always wanting to impress him. So it was good to see Gris taking some time to sit down with Hodges in a more relaxed setting.

HORMIGA - They still look great though. Awesome job! I think I gonna have to figure out a way to set up something on the Hodges site, for people to contribute artwork etc. Keep up the great work!

PABZI - Once again, I agree. He was amazing! What bothers me is people complaining over in the other thread that he's getting to much screen time because he isn't a regular or is relatively new...when in fact we both know that WP and the Hodges character has been with the show since season 3 and signed as a regular cast member since season 5.

Grumble....oh well...Hodges is a great asset to the show no matter what some think.

I made a bunch of Hodges icons from the new episode here if anyone wants to see :D

I was really impressed by him in this one, and had to show my appreciation through art :lol:
Wally really is an amazing actor. He would make a good leading man.

Well I just picked up season 7, and went straight to the labrats commentary. What a hoot! LOL! Wally was hilarious in a lot of things he spoke on. *to those who have yet to see it* It was like the group, Archie, Liz, Sherri, Wally and Jon, and of course writer Sarah Goldfinger and Brad Tanenbaum, were just sitting back laughing and commenting on the episode. Pointing out funny scenes to them etc. Well worth the watch I think!

I loved You Kill Me. I know someone wasn't happy about one aspect. But other than that, it was very funny and entertaining. Hodges was great ... I just realized how much he and I are alike ... "The Dumbest Smart Guy"

Back