Vanessa Ferlito

Damn megaupload, doesn´t work somehow. Gonna try again tomorrow.

AlexxWoods, thank you for the nice scene-pic. I told you you´re welcome here - it´s only I cannot want for you. ;)

Oh Vanessa, you graced us with your beauty, grace and erm...accent... then swept up our hearts in the eye of your storm and took them along for the ride... (sorry, don't know where that came from!)

you have to explain that to me....

vanessa's doing a movie....

Gridiron Gang
it's a sports drama...

Plot Outline: Teenagers at a juvenile detention center, under the leadership of their counselor, gain self-esteem by playing football together.

other actors:
The Rock
Xzibit

I came here to pleae you and now...
look I already cried...can't you be nice once....**sniff** ;)
I want her do do a comedi... :mad:

Oh - what did I say? How was I not nice?? :confused:
However I should indeed not blame you for being durch den Wind. :) (you think Americans have an expression for this? :D )

:eek: How on earth I managed to find this tread? :lol: Never underestimate the power of google. (Searched for a Vanessa tread, cause I figured I shouldn't mix up things in the Aiden one. Or should I? :p)

The pic is from this spring. She looks really cute. BTW, any news on the baby?

vanessaferlito427cbbrn9.jpg

Aww, Vanessa is pregnant? Awesome! I saw her in "Death Proof" (she was fantastic) and thought she looked ... um, not so slim. Explains a lot. Way to go, Vanessa. With a mama that hot, her baby is sure to be a stunner.

Lorelai said:
She looks really cute. BTW, any news on the baby?

Not that I've been able to find. I guess she hasn't released any information because apparently she was due in September, so she must have had the baby by now. :)

0407movies01vanessafer1da8.jpg

Perching with Ferlito in a small café in the newly gentrified section of Carroll Gardens where she grew up is like hanging with a homegirl. “This is my old neighborhood,” she explains. “My sister lives around the corner, I live over there, and my mom has a beauty shop down the street. Now it’s all yuppies, and Heath Ledger even lives around here. What’s that about? New York is changing so much.”

:lol:

Read full interview here.

Back