Vanessa Ferlito

It is about time Vanessa had her own active thread, given that everyone else in the cast has one!

Vanessa's cool. I love that she's the calm in the storm. Here's Danny freaking out and being more trouble than the case itself, and Aiden's just like, "Chill out. What's with you?" She rules. :D

I like Vanessa a lot shes cool and very pretty! I love her hair too wish mine was that long!! I like her kick ass attitude cant wait to see more of her!

i think her hair's beautiful, I am so envious too.
I was never a fan of 24, never watched it, but if they ever show repeats will be watching now.
The only other thing I've seen her in is Spiderman 2, but that was a rather small part. Still, was cool to see her in it.

She was awesome in 24. She played this drug dealer's girlfriend who was a lot tougher than you think she'd be. It's well worth watching.

I saw her in Spiderman 2 as well, and I was like, hey, it's the chick from 24!

I think she's awesome. She's a very ballsy girl and seems to say what's on her mind. She represents NY very well. ;)

Why did they take her off the show? She was the only reason to watch!!! And I like her lips, they're not that big.
By the by I loved her in Online. That movie was crazy cool!!!

To me Vanessa seems to be great acctress.
She is talented and good looking.
It's very sad she had to leav.
'cause there was something special about her wich made the
show even more worth to watch.

Most of my favorite eps from NY have Vanessa in them. I loved that she gave as good as she got and could hold her own with the guys.

As for the lips...not everyone thinks all actresses should look like Barbie Dolls. Vanessa looks and acted like she was from New York and she helped CSI NY feel like it was NY. She is missed.

Wow - why didn´t I notice this thread earlier? ;) I also made an extra-thread refering to the role Aiden Burn. Let me invite you to visit my Aiden-corner, too.

I agree with you all. Vanessa looks so good. Unfortunately I only saw her in CSI:NY up to now. But from what you say Vanessa must be a really fabulous acctress.
I wonder if Vanessa is doing kinda sports?

In my opinion Aiden Burn is the toughest character from the CSI:NY-team - though she could show it more often. :D
Let me describe Aiden in 2 words: Sooooo ambitious and pretty breathtaking... :cool: ;)

Back