Vanessa Ferlito

G

Hey everyone.....what are your thoughts on Vanessa Ferlito :confused: ??? She's my cousin and I was wondering if fans of CSI: New York are mostly liking her or not. But whatever your coments are please share them with me!!! Almost forgot.......does everyone think her lips are that big??? Just asking because I don't think they are. Everyone write your coments!!! LUVIS ;)

Thanks a bunch,
~*Bella Ferlito*~

i think she's a great actress and really makes the show worth watching.

She's good...but too serious :| last monday, here was aired Law & Order episode where she was. She was great in that!

Hi Bella! Welcome to the board! :D

I think Vanessa is very talented...I really liked her in 24 as well as CSI: NY. I have to say, her character Aiden is quickly becoming my favorite because she's so competent and sharp.

Honestly, she took me a couple of episodes, but now I really like her! At first, I agree that she seemed too serious and I didn't think her character was developed enough. After her scary encounter with the goodfella pizza place, I really felt for her character.

Either way, Vanessa is a beautiful girl and I would never say her lips are too big! That's what people pay for these days...

-Bekah

Vanessa is really one of NY's highlights, you can be proud of your cousin :D
She was also good in 24.

I think Vanessa is one of the hottest young actresses on TV today. I think she has done a great job on the show. I think her lips are no larger than Angelina Jolie, and everyone seems to love her lips.

By the way, I think your cousin is absolutely gorgeous!!! Tell her to keep up the good work.

Oooh...season 3 of 24 started here today and yelled "Vanessa" in the first sec I saw her.
Tho...it was also weird to see Christian Chang in it. The woman who plays that DA or whatever Rebecca Nevins in CSIM.
But..vanessa..looked kinda tough in 24.

^Christina Chang was in 24? Who was she? I completely don't remember her being in it.

I do remember Vanessa, though--she made a big impression. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen s. 3 of 24, but personally I really liked her character.

Christina Chang was the doc at least in first episode. Who told to CTU what the virus was.

I wouldn't have known her by the face but voice was way too familiar so I checked IMDb ;)

Oh where we would be without it... :rolleyes:

^Yeah, IMDB is great...I've learned a lot about who is in what just by checking on there. I hate that nagging feeling when you recognize someone and don't know where you saw them...IMDB is the cure for that!

There's something about Vanessa that I can't quite put my finger on, but this thread-- more importantly, this actress-- warrants much more discussion :)

Back