Not open for further replies.
Re: Up and downs of the day, etc. etc

Up: Went shopping
Up: Got 4 pairs of PJ's and a hoodie
Down: Cell phone went dead.

Haley_104 said:

What's the problem if your cell dies. It's not like your cell is Terri Schiavo, where it doesn't help no matter how long its plugged in for.
---------------------------
Gotta love tasteless jokes about Terri Schiavo maybe we should start a tastless jokes thread, so that we can make Terri Schiavo or Pincess Diana jokes. You can joke about who ever you like, as long as it's tasteless.

^Except when those go to "bad taste" and I, personally, am not fan of those jokes.

Up - Yes, yes, f***ing yes! My Miami season 4 arrived today! A little too much enthusiasm, I know, but I've been waiting for it for so long. I was starting to worry it had gone missing in the post. :eek: I am a very happy bunny at the moment. :D

Down - My money situation is really bad at the moment (it didn't help that I brought Miami S4 :rolleyes:). I've got too much going on and it doesn't look hopeful for the next few months. Also, POTC Dead Man's Chest is out on DVD next Monday and I can't even afford to buy it. :(

Tinkerbell said:
Up - Yes, yes, f***ing yes! My Miami season 4 arrived today! A little too much enthusiasm, I know, but I've been waiting for it for so long. I was starting to worry it had gone missing in the post. :eek: I am a very happy bunny at the moment. :D

Even I got a little excited for you there! Such a happy post! :lol:

Up: Not too much I'm afraid, although hopefully my kitchen will be completely finished by tomorrow. I also have some great new albums on my ipod and am enjoying listening to them - My Chemical Romance and the Girls Aloud greatest hits (love it!). :D

Down: My husband is working in London until Saturday, and I am very upset about it! Feeling a little lonely, and also very overworked.... :rolleyes:

Elsie said:
Even I got a little excited for you there! Such a happy post! :lol:
:lol: I'm glad I'm spreading the excitement.

Another MCR fan! *hugs* Their new album is fantastic. :)

Down - It's cold outside and I've got to get my lunch. Why didn’t I wear a jacket this morning? :rolleyes:

Up: I'm have later a driving lesson with my very sexy driving instructor... :)

Down: The PC lesson at the moment is very boring in the school and the weather is so bad...

Rain without end... :(

Up: Listening to cool music.
Down: My Maths & Economics tests were crap.
Down: I have KCV & French test tomorrow.

up: getting an award at the annual awards ceremony at school for coming first in Maths A for the grade 12s.
up: me and the rest of the grade 12's at my school go on a trip to dreamworld (theme park on the gold coast in QLD) tomorrow!

down: i was at the performing arts complex rehearsing for like, 4 hours!
down: i'm tired

Up: No work to do
Up: got the first CSI:NY season to watch
Down: headache (though I didn't drink yesterday...I had to drive)
Down: bad backache ( think I slept in the wrong position Oo)
Down: And..I've got a runny nose... :(

Up: I start my job in less than an hour
Up: No school today!
Up: Getting a cell phone!
Up: Get to watch the third season of The OC tonight

Down: So tired...

Up: Just talked to a friend on the phone.
Down: I miss her in class. We changed classes this year.
Up: We're gonna perform singing at school together. :)
Down: Homework to do.

Up: got to sleep in
Down: my mom's home
Down: bored
Down: can't take a shower because everyone keeps gettiing to the bathroom before me :(
Down: my leg hurts
Down: I'm stiff. I think I need a new pillow. Or bed. but pillows cost less.

Calihan said:
Haley_104 said:

What's the problem if your cell dies. It's not like your cell is Terri Schiavo, where it doesn't help no matter how long its plugged in for.

The problem is, my father will be mad at me because he wont be able to get ahold of me. (Considering my cell phone is the only way we can talk.) So next time I talk to him, he will be upset.

Up: Planning on painting the town red with my friends. I love this thing called freedom.

Down: One left for overseas. Won't get to see her till next month.

Up: Looking forward to my own vacation in Dec. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back