Ups And Downs Of The Day #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: 5 hours online cause I have no classes.
Down: Nothing to do but sneak onto MSN and talk to someone I really don't like that much anymore.

Up: Going out tonight.

Down: My best friends don't have time to come along.

Up: Taking someone else who'll prove to be a lot of fun :D

Up: Only an hour of work left, and tonight I have the house to myself... (hmmm, which CSI dvd to watch?) :D

Down: My cold is really getting me down now. And I'm also getting a sore throat! It's just not funny any more! :(

Up: I'm home and I can sleep longer tonight :D
Down: Have to pick up that thing from that place tomorrow, and I don't want to be there.

this happened a few days ago so yeah.

Down: I was rushed to the hospital because of an attempted overdose.

Up: my friends were all there to tell me that I was going to be okay and that life was worth living.

Down: I thought I was going to die that night.

Up: I survived.

^that's pretty heavy, hope you're ok

Up: Last night: Girl's night in

Down: Morning after and now I have to clean the house...

Up: Going out tonight :D

Down: Have to clean up before I go

Oh, obsession, I hope you're allright.

Up: Listening to nice music.
Up: I'll probably be having new glasses soon.
Down: Studying for a test I have next tuesday.

Up: I've had huge inspiration for a new Sandle fic. So I'll probably start writing on that soon.
Up: Listening to music. <3
Down: Study. Study. Lots of tests next week. Yay. :rolleyes:

Up: my family was here for my birthday including my grandmother.. thanks granny love you..
Down: Having words/fight with my mom on the evening and i made me cry because she told me that i was always hard to handel even when i was little.. And still now.. Im to stubbernd..
Up: i had great gifts..
Down: its here now 8 oct and im alone crying because i feel myself very sad being alone..

down: my hand really hurts because yesterday i was orienteering and was doing really badly and got veeery frustrated and angry and ended up punching a tree.....or three

down: i'm really regretting doing it

up: its not broken!

Happy B/D Nathalie_Emily ! :D tu tuuuu! :lol:

Up: finally i can rest my butt. :p
down: yesterday i had headache and head still feels like full of something..
:rolleyes:
down: my hands are cold..
down: my tv is on..on cartoon network..i think i will go crazy :rolleyes:
Up: CSI today

Up - I managed to get about 10 hours sleep! :eek: It's a very rear treat in my house. :lol:

Down - I've been roped into helping my sister packed all her stuff and get it all ready for when she moves. I'm really not looking forward to going up into the loft. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back