Ups And Downs Of The Day #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinkerbell said:
wibble said:
Down: Waiting to hear whether I have a job interview. If I don't hear anything by Wednesday, it probably means I haven't :(
I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you wibbs. :)

Thanks Tink and Roka :) No word so far, though I had a call from one of the hospital recruitment departments saying that my details had been passed onto them (because I said in the original application form that they could pass them onto other relevant jobs within the hospital trust) and that they had a couple of positions in the haemotology department at the main hospital in my city. So that's something promisng I guess :)

Down: I'm bored :(
Up: Gilmore girls is on tonight
Up: I have all of my schoolwork done
Up: My boyfriend and I are going to spend his birthday together :)
Uo: I final figure out what I am going to get him for his birhtday!! :)

Up: Got myself really cool new fancy trousers!
Up: Did some serious bonding with a girl who I have been 'friends' with for a long time. Finally we are getting to know each other better!
Down: My teacher wants me to check up on my classmates when I go back to Spain to visit my old work experience place :S

Up: I might be getting my first professional start for NUFC!!!! :) :) :)
Down: Straight guys :(

Up: Finally, finally, finally I've 98% finished my thesis :D I'm just about to email practically the whole thing off to my supervisor. Hopefully the conclusions I've written will be ok and I won't need to do too much more editing.

Down: I have about a million things I need to do this afternoon. Ugh, no way am I gonna get them all done.

Up: pretty easy day at school :)
Down: it is raining..
Down: tomorrow i have test in geometry :rolleyes:
Up: parents don't fight, thats good! :D
Up: felt good ..smooth in english lesson :cool: :lol:

Up - I've had the afternoon off work today. :D

Down - Me and my sister have found out something today, which will delay the house she's buying by about 2 weeks. *sighs* She was supposed to exchange contracts today. :(

Up: I drive tomorrow for a change with the male driving instructor in his new car.
It's a dark red Jaguar Limousine.

I can't wait....

Down: My dog is very ill... :(

I'm sorry to hear about your dog Miss_Undercover. :( I hope she/he gets better soon.

Down - I'm so annoyed. When I brought CSI Miami S3, I got a yellow 'Crime Scene Do Not Cross' band going around it the whole dvd box. I've just busted it! :eek: It looked so cool as well. I'm really gutted. :( I'm going to try and put it back together at the weekend, I've no idea how. :rolleyes:

Down: This cold just will not go away - another night of not being able to breathe! :(

Up: Got to do some really cool stuff at work today, had a lot of fun and a really nice lunch... :)

Up: The new antibotic I was switched to is working better.
Down: I can't go outside. Atleast, that's what it says on the bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back