Ups And Downs Of The Day #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: woke up in a really good mood - sun shining etc.
Up: very productive counselling session this morning :D
Up: new cardigan
Up: love the new till at work

Down: my feet are killing me from wearing stilettos all day
Down: I think my best friend is in a mood with me

Dolphin said:
Catherinesmyidol, Depth-Of-Love, Laci and allstar12 hope you are feeling better. ;)

allstar12 said:
Up: I passed my Criminal Justice test :D

Congratulations! ;)

Thankies :D

Up: Got a new oven/stove combo.
Down: I can't find cookie sheets, so I can't make cookies :(

Up: I got 8th row seats at the Manchester Evening News Arena in Block B for my fave band Westlife, yesterday :D
Down: They cost £59.00 for two and I had to get up at half 5 to get to the box office so I wouldn't be at the end of the queue.
Up: I got paid on the day so i didn't have to go in my overdraft
Down: I now have to wait till March to see the concert :(
Up: I'm still smiling over the seats and probably boring you all to death
Down: I have to go to work tomorrow, and the card machine isn't working which is a pain.
Up: Life is ACE!!!!!

Up: WTC was a great movie.
Down: I was running down the street (had been sitting down for two and a half hours) and there was this drunk guy who was like: You're good at gymnastics *walks to me with drunk fat f*cking ugly face*. CREEEEEEEEP :eek: luckily my mum was there, and shes not afraid of those kind of guys, but she got angry with me. Because I was running down the street? Okay, I'll never sport again then.

Down: Still didnt do the things i suppost to do..
Down: My back hurts terribell

Up: Cold case on the tellie
Up: Its almost my birthday
Up: Lilly didnt wake me up this morning she is learning..

Down: My sister left a mess in the bathroom for the umpteenth time.
Up: My mom is kickin her out. :lol:

Down: I'm hungry and we haven't gone grocery shopping yet so the cupboards are empty.

UP: it's Sunday :D Sundays for me mean watching tv all day, coming on the computer and basically doing nothing

DOWN: I have to ruin some of my day by doing my maths coursework, good thing that it is really easy though

MissRoosFox said:
Up: WTC was a great movie.
Down: I was running down the street (had been sitting down for two and a half hours) and there was this drunk guy who was like: You're good at gymnastics *walks to me with drunk fat f*cking ugly face*. CREEEEEEEEP :eek: luckily my mum was there, and shes not afraid of those kind of guys, but she got angry with me. Because I was running down the street? Okay, I'll never sport again then.

Oh eww. That's scary!

Up: CSI on tonight.
Down: School tomorrow.
Down: Gotta study history.
Down: Tired.

Down: My feet are cold

Down: My sister let her hamster sit on my bed while she was cleaning the cage and that friggin' thing peed on my sheets!

Up: Listening music on full blast because nobody's home :D

Up: I woke up an hour ago. Which is 2.30 pm.
Down: I have something between my toes, and I dunno what. It itches.
Up: Just took a lovely shower.

Up: CSI Lv soon..
Down: but already should get done my german language homework...please German people, help me! PM me! i need help! :lol: i beg for German's! :D ... no really it's not funny...my depression is liffting up ... :(
Up: Dutchie helped me! thank yaa! *waves* :D

Down: I'm freezing. October has arrived my friends. :(

Up: I'm awake, and that's a start. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back