Ups And Downs Of The Day #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down: I had a hamburger for lunch today, with mayo on it even though I asked for no mayo cause Im allergic and now I feel sick :(

Up: I passed my Criminal Justice test :D

Up: Just spend half an hour lying in bed with my extra cuddly cat. He is so cute when he gets in the mood :D

Down: None so far, seeing as it's 1.52 in the morning and the day hasn't really started yet...

Down: i wanna pee, but it is 3:00am in the morning and everybody is sleeping, i don't wanna distrub anybody.. :p
Up: hamster is sleeping :D
Up: my room is so quiet ...finally.. :rolleyes:
down: i can't stop thinking about how much homeworks need to be done till monday..

Up: I had the easiest day today.
Down: I think I'm getting sick for the weekend. I've been feeling lousy since Wednesday but I've been feeling sicker this afternoon and evening.

UP: i feel absolutly beautiful.
UP: my friend is comeing to see me.
UP: i had the most wonderful day.
UP: classes were short today.
UP: i talked to a very good friend today. i love him to death!

Down - I was woken up at about 7am by some dude taking a sledgehammer to his front patio. Honestly, no consideration for anyone else down the street who are asleep at that time. :rolleyes:

down: my best friend woke me up again! i started thinking..maybe she is my alarm clock.. :rolleyes:
Up: went shopping with my mom, that was one huuge shopping! :p
Up: mmm dinner was so good.. :D
Up: CSI Miami soon :)
Up: maybe my best friend and cousin will visit me soon :D
down: day is almoust over.. :rolleyes:

Up: Cooking dinner with my sister, that's bound to be a lot of fun :D

Down: While grocery shopping I ran into someone I know from a while back and she didn't even acknowledge me...

Down: Keep thinking of a special person who I miss more every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back