Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: lots of shopping and daddy paid :D

Down: still f***ing hot and muggy, i.e. it'll be damn bothering to go running, but, duh, I have to.

Down: wasn't any action's today, just sit at home and making myself even bigger (with that i mean eating :lol:)

Down: Dad didn't buy CSI game... :( weeee i am gonna cry :p

Up: Done High School! :D and I'm eating ice cream!

Down: It's really hot! And my friend is having serious "family issues" and there's like no way I know of to make her feel better.

Erm... people. Do not post "only a smiley" posts. add more content thank yous.

Up: Got 520€ from Ministry of Forest and Agriculture :p
YAY! Tho need to pay taxes from it later on.

Up: Went to the gym today and someone commented on my body. :D No..not flirting. Just a little comment on what the gym has been doing to me so I feel great. For the moment. :D

Down: Being REALLY bored all day now. :lol:

sandleissocute said:
UP : i feel pretty todasy because i had time to do my hair!

DOWN : i have another exam today!

I'm happy for you. Good luck on your exam.

Up: Don't feel that bad anymore. :D

Down: Too tired to think...

Ups: Spent some time with my BF, which I haven't seen for almost 2 weeks! It's nearly worth it for him to go away for so long, cuz of the homecoming. :) Me happy.

Up: coffee and I can yawn and meanwhile making those funny noises I always make when I stretch.. dad's away and he always says I should stop doing that :p

Down: stupid thesis and my friend cancelled our pub-outing for tomorrow :( (not that I had the time or money though)

Down: Got blamed for everything again. joy. Oh and the beach was boring as hell. Seriously me and my friend Katty were listing things that were boring like

Me: lectures are boring
Katty: homework is boring
Me: Old people's stories about their dentures are boring.
Katty: fish tanks are boring
... for about 30-60 minutes

Up: I got to watch the little kids (about 5th or 6th grade I am guessing) make idiots of themselves trying to catch the crabs

Me: You will never get any of them like that (they were trying to grab them out by their legs and shove buckets in the cracks where they hide)
Them: Like a girl could do any better
Me: fine.

then I get up pick one up out from between the rocks, dropped it in their bucket and walked off :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back