Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: No one has bugged me for 30 seconds.
Down: My sister is ignoring me because I picked Horatio over Wolfe. :rolleyes:

(Ha, Well Geni you know how I feel about both of those people and I'd still chose H man lol)

Down: I have a fever

Up: Um....I watched Friends for 2 hours! YAY!

Up: Writing Fan ficton and people actually like it! Writing it's also very fun...and my roommate is making cookies for her and I while we watch CSI tonight!!

Down: I think my friend is mad at my roommate and I...

UP: I woke up finally at 1.30 pm. Really. I'm proud of myself.
DOWN: I forgot to take the soup into the fridge :lol:
DOWN: I woke up at 9.00 because there is a damn circus in my town and a dumb man was shouting into the microphone non-stop. (BTW thats about 1.5 miles from here :eek:)
DOWN: HE JUST STARTED IT AGAIN!!!! *goes insane*
DOWN: I'm alone and I'm starving.
DOWN: If I want to eat, I have to be the one to make some food.
DOWN: I'm lazy to do that *starves along*
DOWN: there is a troian horse on my other commy :(
DOWN: the weather is awful.
DOWN: I was sleeping to 1.30 and my guinea pig almost died from starvation. ROFL.

Thats all for now, but it's only 2.21 pm here. My life sucks too much :lol: So IMO I'll be checking back with some DOWNs today :D

Down: I feel a bit sad.. because my friend's feeling a bit sad :(

Up: So my friends broke up.. BUT I just talked to one of them on the phone and she was so friggin' happy that they're apart (after 2,5 years being together) and she's moving back to Zwolle, where I used to live so YAY, it's closer to where I now live.. woot!! :D :D

Down: My friend has been having "family issues" and she's moving today. We invited her to stay with my roommates and I but she declind. I just feel really bad because there's really nothing I can do.

Up: FAN FICTON!!!! I love writing it!!! :D :D

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Down: I feel a bit sad.. because my friend's feeling a bit sad :(

Up: So my friends broke up.. BUT I just talked to one of them on the phone and she was so friggin' happy that they're apart (after 2,5 years being together) and she's moving back to Zwolle, where I used to live so YAY, it's closer to where I now live.. woot!! :D :D

i know what you mean. alot of my friends who i got to know, when they were together are now apart ;)

down: parents asking me to clean my room.
..ermm i cant :p

This is actually for yesterday (6/29)

UP. Got a call from an old friend who I haven't taslked to since 04, but we e-mail.

Down. It was supposed to rain hard, so I didn't do anything, but the rain never came.

Up: FINISHING SCHOOL! :D

Down: Had to walk for an hour in this hot weather- my feet really hurts from walking in my school shoes which HURTS LIKE HELL. Ive got blisters now- with a sunburn and Im in a bad mood now. :lol: I think I need a good cup of tea. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back