Updated CSI Merchandise List

Mid-October, really..? Here I thought it was mid-September. That's some definite wishful thinking on my part :lol:

Alien_from_mars, please don't double post. You can use the edit button for 24 hours after you post if you wish to add or amend your last entry. Thanks.

I believe the first half of Season 7 is due for release on September 3rd in the UK (as you have probably found), and presumably the second half will come out early 2008.

As for games, there are a couple of game threads in Merchandise, have a look and see what has been said, I've never played them so I don't know myself but most people seem to be very happy with them, and I'm sure someone will tell you some more information. :)

Does any one know where i can get offical t shirst purses and a cup from? Im in england and the offical site wont ship internationally.

Any help?

hahaguy said:
does any 1 know where i can find a csi miami cup
At the CBS Store online.

CSI: Miami Heat Sensitive Mug

This is not your ordinary coffee mug, fill it up with a hot beverage or heat in microwave oven and watch it change from black to the beautiful palm trees with sunset background right in front of your eyes. The mug features the CSI: Miami logo and can hold up to 11 oz of liquid. Although the mug is microwave oven safe, please do not exceed 170: F and avoid prolonged heating. Mug should be removed from microwave as soon as the color change process is complete. The mug is not dishwasher safe and should not be cleaned with harsh abrasives. For lasting beauty, hand wash only with mild detergents in moderate temperature is recommended.

Thanks for the heads up. There are a couple of things that need updating on the list, I'll get on to it tomorrow. :)

OK, I've updated the Merchandise list, sorry for the delay. ;)

Anyone is welcome to leave a post in this thread when any new merchandise is released and I will add it to the list. If possible please leave any relevant details, such as merchandise category, name of product and date of release. Thanks. :)

The first issue of CSI Magazine hits magazine stands on Nov 15.

This magazine will cover all three CSI's with the first issue about the original CSI.

2nd issue CSI:Miami

3rd CSI:NY

^ Thanks for the information Wojo, it's been added. :)

I also updated the Merchandise list again yesterday to include the CSI complete season 7 DVD. Please post in this thread if there is anything else that you think should be listed and when any new merchandise is released.

Thanks. :)

Also for there are video games out there as well.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Hard Evidence- Xbox 360 & Wii
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Dark Motives- DS Light
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: 3 Dimensions of Murder- PS2

And there is also a new book out.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Mortal Wounds

Back