Updated CSI Merchandise List

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Lucy, Apr 5, 2007.

1. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

I already read it and Keith did a bang-up job! He gives you two prison murders --one evident and the other completely different and wholly unexpected ---but I don't want to spoil the ending.

2. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Snickersfan01,
    According to Amazon.com, the book CSI: Crime Scene Investigation : Mortal Wounds is a reprinted trilogy in hardback form of several of the novels.

3. KRAD

KRAD Dead on Arrival

Thanks!

You're actually the first person to give me any kind of feedback on the finished book, so thanks for that, as well. Glad you enjoyed it! :bolian:

4. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Say, what is your uptake on Jerome Preisler as a writer of CSI novels?

5. KRAD

KRAD Dead on Arrival

^ No opinion one way or the other, except insofar as I think his bibliography indicates someone who'd write a fine CSI book. :)

6. owlki

owlki Witness

CBS Store (www.cbsstore.com) now has such cool merchandise for the CSI franchise! It goes from personalized dog tags to iPods, passing through apparel and even Rubik's Cube! I so loved the 'Dead Fred Pen Holder' and 'Splat Stan Drink Coaster'!

And, best of all, looks like now they ship internationally! I'm so excited! Last time I checked and wanted to buy something, they only shipped to US.

7. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

New York is a city of many ethnic backgrounds. Stu wrote about the Jewish side of NY while you wrote about the Italian. Someone else will might write about the German or Irish side. It all fits.

8. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

What about the CSI puzzles out there? I own two... or is there no way to keep track of all them? I know of three... for Vegas... don't know of any for Miami or NY though... man, I wish there was an NY one...

9. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I just wanted to give you all a heads up about the DVD release dates for Miami and NY. The post with the information is here.

10. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Have just finished reading "Nevada Rose" by Jerome Preisler yesterday. It's prologue, is, to say the least, a bit heady. However, the plots are well written and very intriguing. Worth while reading , once you get past the Prologue.

11. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

I know that CSI:NY has two so far: Drop Deadline and one other.

12. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I've read the Miami novels Heat Wave (AWESOME!) Harm for the Holidays: Misgivings & Heart Attack, and right now I'm in the middle of cut and run. These are the easiest novels to read, but they're really good. There's a few times when someone makes an inappropriate comment or two, but it's not too bad.
    None of the stores around here have a whole lot of merchandise (not like I'm going to fill my room with stuff). All I've seen is two old books. I can't find the new issue of the magazine. :(
    I got a Miami t-shirt in the CBS store in New York though. Which was about all they had because the place is about the size of a walk-in closet. ..sadness...

14. Billy

Billy Hit and Run

15. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

i want the csi miami soundtrack!!!! where can u find the soundtrack????? i havent ever seen it.