"Unleashed" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Apr 3, 2011.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Goodness, what other pets do they have? And really they should have shown more of a variety of pets

2. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Yes, it's Nemo. :p But I couldn't find a human goldfish! :lol: :lol:

(See what I did there? ;))

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I wouldn't put a ponyboy/girl ep past CSI, given the fetishes they've done before....guess we'll have to wait and see. (like I said, Bones did it, so who knows?)

5. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

I actually really enjoyed this episode, although the Langston stuff ruined it a bit for me, it would've been better if Catherine & Sara investigated the case... And the Haskell references? Stop it already!

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

After a lovely weekend out of town with friends swimming, barbecues and games, I'm back and will post my overview of this ep.;)

The beginning with Ray and Sara and the Mt. Lion mauling the body. They're so connected while working together nice to see that. They discuss how she died~

Doc & Nick, the CSI I love also great together and such respect riding in the car discussing cheap eats in Vegas:rommie:, yes indeed. The guy flags them down and they find the horrible scene with the teenager girl Maria hanging in the closet. Doc discovers she's preggos, and cuts the baby out with Nick assisting[his expressions]:wtf: He's so concerned, so the baby is not breathing and Doc with his great expertise gets her to breath. So poignant;) Nick: 'Good job"

Ray and Sara going over the corpse with the deep gouges and broken teeth. Ray deciphers she might have been shot with a stun gun. She worked a womens shelter and they go speak with her partner~

Doc and Nick going over the dead girl, lordie she was only 17. Nick to Doc "Albert, what you did today was incredible, part of a miracle or something" Doc: It felt good to take care of the living for a change" Nick: "Your a good man":bolian: Nick tells the mom, she's in disbelief and has no interest in seeing the baby:(

Sara finds the girls daily planner and guess who's in it Sara brings up the phone# and goes "This changes everything" They go there, her name on the door now Dr. Kessler. they knock she answers she goes to Sara "It's good to see you again Sara, how's Gil" In her quick snappy answer "Both still in Peru":shifty: So to me, they have NOT been in contact, or she'd know how he was and that was in Peru:confused: I figured as much. Heather : "You must be Dr. Langston" his icy demeanor, so perfect:cool:He's so suave and debonair. Great role, great character:p love him... "I've been expecting you". so now she's a "sex thearpist? different name and job title but still to me creepy weird and boring and the same deviant behavior and lifestyle. she tell them about Iona she was a "patient" and thought she was a cat" whatever:rolleyes: And Dr. Kessler talks her psycho babble about her childhood "My job was to help her with a deep seated longing" Jorja was great, as Sara her expressions, and Ray also great facial expressions. She shows them the video, Ray: "Your the expert" is she? She in the video bites her boyfriend, too off-the-wall:vulcan: The go talk to him and he goes "I blame Dr. Kessler, she was a Dominatrix. how the hell did she get a license"? exactly. He had broken into her place and found bondage things "I was going to go there and thow them in her face":lol: to it dude...Does this character ever do anything without handcuffs being involved?

Nick goes to girls room with Brass they find her iPad and Archie decifers the text talk Nick "I know LOL and LMAFO" :lol: poor gal she was being cyber bullied~

Hodges, with another foot in the mouth moment, to Sara "I imagine the sparks were flying between you and LH":scream: Sara and her ignoring his comment "Do you have something for me":bolian:

The tooth was fake.. Ray and Sara to to the "cat house" [shades of "Fur & Loathing"] with all these girls crawling around pretending to be cats. How natural and normal:rolleyes: How many people do this, unless their going to a Halloween party. Ray and Sara in kinda of a stunned state and both rolling their eyes. and the "can you believe this" glances:rolleyes: The slimball who runs the place "what goes on her is quite healthy" [to who?] Too me this would be called "the dark side of the moon". He kinda of talks down to Ray, he gives a quick analysis and that "this is a curse" Iona lived there for 6 weeks and ran away. How they gave him "loyalty and affection' get a life guy:cardie:

I so admire Jorja Fox as Sara so convincing. now she's an exciting character to me. And how wonderful that TPTB choose this wonderful actor to play Ray, as the lead character he's fantastic:D

The find scratch marks on the tree outside the mansion and a weirdo guy dresses as a dog pretends to attack them, more weirdness:(

So Brass and Nick interogated Nathan with his dad, who has a snit fit.. he had been the homecoming king but was the dad of the baby> Ecklie , Archie and Nick go through over 1,000 nasty horrible e-mails. Nick is upset and thinks the ringleaders shoud be punished. Nick always sticking up for the poor down trodden:thumbsup:

Rat and Sara at Heathers place "her power trip again, geez give it a rest [I wonder if she plays the group "Tower Of Power", while she's blabbering about power?] and the old submissive rhetoric again boring:mad: She brings up Haskell "who do you think he was performing for in the courtroom"? Ray and his intensive look's [he's so good] "I can help" Ray: "no thank you Dr. Kessler" "The I guess were done for now" :cool:

So Iona's partner was responsible for he death, she wanted to save her and accident "Ray to her: "some people just can't ask for help they don't know how" as Sara listens and watches him.:confused:

Nathan was the dad, and Nick sets in and goes to school and arrests the cheerleaders who were jealous, you all watched this and know why~

Nathan named the baby Maria, Nick was pleased and that special smile just is the best:thumbsup:

Now this last scene to me was odd, because I would have thought with Doc's expertise with DNA Ray would have confided in him, or his buddy Nick or Cath or his sidekick Sara. So he shows up at Heathers place, who is a "sex thearpist" and not a DNA expert. Some of the dialogue. "I don't know what you fighting Dr. Ray but it looks like your about to be overrun" "He's not the enemy is he" He tell her about his application for med-school "why do you want to be a doctor"? To help people not hurting them' And the laugh between him and the dean. H:" You answered your own question" Ray:" , but there's violence in my blood, sometimes I can taste it" H: "as long as you keep a lid on it" Ray: "DNA is not destiny, that's what I've always said to myself" H: "I can't answer your question" Ray: "I didn't ask you a question" H:" The good Dr. Langston isn't going to catch Nate Haskell" Ray: "If I give into my nature I won't catch him, I will kill him" WHOA:wtf: he looked pretty scary right then, and those intense glares he's so good at.. those eyes could burn through steel:eek: he goes "what will become of me then"? Is this leading us into the finale ? This is the only real time I found LH to be sweet, kind, gentle, deeply interested and helpful;)

All in all I loved Nick and Doc on the plus side. I on the other side felt sorry for Sara, but she's a strong cookie. Ray always intriguing and beguiling:thumbsup: Interesting episode

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  7. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

LMFAO

8. Desertwind

I wonder where the graphics department got all those sparkling, provactive kitty costumes and the make-up was fantastic. I know there are alot of costume shopes in Vegas, or was it the graphics dept of the show that had these. They were all so different and unique. I did notice that.. amazing:bolian:

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Actually, Heather asked Sara "How's Gil and the Moche". If Heather was not in contact with Grissom she would not have known about the Moche.

So she WAS in contact with Gil.

10. Desertwind

I don't think so, she only said "How's Gil" not anything else, [I watched it twice] and Sara said the Peru and the Moche part, but and this to GSR fans are certain he'd not have any interest in keeping in touch with her beings his WIFE wouldn't like it. But Sara was as cool as a cucumber throughout and he was never mentioned again. She's such a strong character and doesn't let this get her down. Her and Ray were sensational together, with their expressions at the "cat house" so funny as they rolled their eyes, watching this kitty capers going's on and here's two different sites explaining what a Fetish club is and what a Dominatrix is, it is interesting:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetish_club

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominatrix

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Well, Lady Heather did ask about Gil and the Moche. :)

12. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Have to agree with Vegaslights.

LH said "Good to see you Sara. How's Gil? How are the Moche?" and Sara said "Fine, both still in Peru".

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yep, Heather definitely asked Sara how's Gil and the Moche... cause I remember thinking "what's Moche?" I assume its some kind of bug lol.

As far as contact with Heather goes on Gil's part, I think Gil has probably emailed Heather once or twice to say hi. They are admittedly, friends. There is nothing wrong with Gil having a platonic female friend whom he converses with once in a while through email. I really don't think Sara's so insecure that an occasional email between Heather and Gil would upset her.

I actually don't think Sara's issue with Heather has anything to do with Gil. My opinion is that its Heather's past profession as a dominatrix. Think about it like this: Sara's father abused Sara's mother, leading to Laura Sidle (her mother) killing Sara's father and being put in jail/mental institution. This led to Sara being put in foster care. We don't really know for sure how that went for her. But being how she reacted to the case in "Nesting Dolls", I would think that she'd have at least a little bit of discomfort around a former dominatrix, because the subject might be a trigger for Sara's tragic childhood (ie mother being abused and killing the abuser).

14. Desertwind

Well I guess my DVR eliminated that part, I guess I'll watch it a 3rd time and if she knew how Gil was, why did she ask? and now I will ignore these comments as the ignore option comes to mind;)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

My guess is that its probably been a little while since she last talked to Gil either through email or phone or however (email would be my guess though). Either that or she's just asking out of politeness. Like if you ask a friend or co-worker, "Hey, welcome back. How is your family?"